Earlier in 2019 at GDC, Google had announced a game streaming platform called Stadia.
As the event is close, we are awaiting more news about I/O 2019. Google I/O 2019 is shaping up to be one of the most important developer conferences for the company, not from software but a hardware point of view.
The keynote will start at 10 AM PT. Definitely not INR 44,999 (~$649) if you live in India.
The complete event schedule can be found here.
Most smartphone enthusiasts are looking forward to the "Google Pixel 3a" and its XL version as this is touted to be a budget offering to the Google pixel line of phones. Both phones will feature the same 3,000mAh battery as the original Pixel 3 and will support 18W fast charging. With Google I/O set to kick off tomorrow, we'll have the official rundown on the Pixel 3a soon enough; but if you're the impatient sort, we've got you covered.
Amazon Got a Place in Berkshire Hathaway's Portfolio
By contrast, Amazon's shareholders have allowed Bezos to expand aggressively at the expense of delivering consistent profits. The Berkshire investment is contingent on Occidental completing its proposed acquisition of Anadarko.
Leakes about the upcoming Pixel 3a and 3a XL have been floating around for some time, but it looks like Best Buy jumped the gun and simply put them on sale. Of course, Google hasn't made any announcements yet so we'll just wait and see. So, stay tuned with us for more updates.
Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are now being sold for £150 off on Google's online store, but Android enthusiasts will need to be fast if they want to snap up the offer.
A month ago, Google goofed up by accidentally leaking a larger and new Nest product.
Android Police, who broke the story, wrote that packaging on the box indicates the phone will have a 6-inch screen. The information seems to be legit especially if we compare the details given by Brandon with what we know so far. While this is a price of the 6GB RAM model, Google is also expected to sell a 4GB RAM version with 32GB storage and we can expect the phone to sell for a cheaper price. Also, they look okay compared to competing smartphones like iPhone XS and Samsung's Galaxy S phones. Did Google deliver on its promises?
Google unveiled its cloud gaming service, Stadia, back at GDC.
- Don Lemon accuses Trump and AG Barr of collusion following Mueller revelations
- Vh1 India to air 2019 Billboard Music Awards on 2 May
- Nadal battles past Struff in Barcelona
- Norwegian fishermen find beluga whale 'trained by Russian military'
- Chelsea to employ makeshift defence in Frankfurt
- Google's struggling Pixel sales invite comparison with Microsoft's smartphone failures
- DoJ opens probe into Ford's emissions certification process
- Trump goes on retweeting tear as he continues to attack Biden
- Positive Results for Arsenal and Chelsea in Europa League
- Fed sees no reason to alter rates