A paramedic team immediately rushed to the ramp to attend to Tales, who was later taken to the hospital, but unfortunately the model was pronounced dead at the hospital.
A 26-year-old Brazilian model has collapsed on the catwalk in front of horrified onlookers and died after he reportedly tripped on the straps of his sandals.
A male model has died after collapsing while walking on a catwalk at Sao Paulo Fashion Week in Brazil.
Tales - who also worked under the name Tales Cotta - was with Brazilian modelling agency Base MGT.
Another distressing clip - which Daily Star Online has chosen not to reveal - shows Tales falling face-first on the ground after staggering down the catwalk.
Three More State Players Chosen in NFL Draft
He is a quarterback that Daniel Jeremiah of the NFL Network said had the "highest floor" of any player at his position in this draft.
In a statement published by news website Terra they dealt with speculation surrounding Mr Soares' death.
A spokesman said: "We emphasize that the model always had exemplary behaviour".
"He had a healthy diet (he was a vegetarian), did not use illicit substances and was considered in full healthy condition to participate in the parade".
His family has also broken their silence on his sudden death, with his sister Gabrielle Gomes admitting that both she and her mother were "very scared and devastated by what happened".
"We await the medical report and we ask for respect at that moment of deep sadness".
On a black background, they wrote: "May God welcome you with open arms!"
- Solskjaer: "I'm can assure you Pogba will be at United next season"
- Behind another backcourt takeover, Blazers grab 3-1 lead over Thunder
- Alabama Health Department: Person with measles visited Fort Payne, Livingston
- Amazon Shakes Up Fulfillment Centers to Prep for 1-Day Prime
- DoJ opens probe into Ford's emissions certification process
- Huawei 'could be allowed' to help build 5G network in UK
- How Sharps Are Betting Capitals vs. Hurricanes Game 7
- Bottas determined to bury Baku misery with victory
- Philadelphia 76ers Handle Brooklyn Nets With Ease In Series-Clinching Win
- Here's how much the OnePlus 7 Pro will cost