Every front office executive around the league will tell fans about how they nailed their first round selection, but don't listen to a word anyone associated with these five picks says. If that trade alone ended there fans would be generally thrilled. Kingsbury was previously on record saying he'd take Murray with the top NFL Draft pick, if he could.
Kingsbury's wide-open offense put up prodigious numbers in Lubbock and twice produced the national leader in passing yards. As is always the case, there were some big trades, unexpected reaches, and players who slid much farther than expected. The following five picks represent the worst moves of the first round.
It's important to note that this trade doesn't necessarily mean that the Dolphins are in win-now mode.
Rosen, meanwhile, was the No. 10 overall pick in last year's draft and started 13 games for Arizona. It would be considered highway robbery and the Dolphins would be heralded as one of the best trading teams in history.
"Rosen will be an incredible value for the Dolphins, who don't have to pay any of his signing bonus and will have him on a ridiculously cheap contract over the next few years".
Game of Thrones’ viewership takes dip from final season debut
Did you enjoy this week's episode of Game of Thrones? Expect these "wights" - or reanimated corpses - to turn on the living. HBO shared a Season 8 , Episode 3 preview on YouTube , and it's a heart-pounding tease for the Night King's arrival.
Still not convinced? O.k. you can look at it this way then.
That leaves the Miami Dolphins as the clear favorites to make a trade with Arizona. They could dip back into the draft in 2020 or 2021 with no pressure at all.
Maybe don't check his Twitter and Instagram lists of follows just yet, but it sounds like spurned Arizona Cardinals QB Josh Rosen will be taking his talents to South Beach this fall.
- Rami Malek Is Your Next James Bond Villain
- Three More State Players Chosen in NFL Draft
- World Health Organization says over 200 killed in fighting over Libyan capital
- Discredited liar Sarah Huckabee Sanders defends her constant lying
- Solskjaer: "I'm can assure you Pogba will be at United next season"
- Behind another backcourt takeover, Blazers grab 3-1 lead over Thunder
- Hating celebrities reject Mueller report as a 'cover up'
- Chelsea boss Sarri: Why is Giroud complaining...?
- Philippines natural disaster : Horror as quake empties rooftop pool
- Zookeeper attacked by tiger, transported to hospital in Kansas