"I don't think he's leaving for Manchester United". The important thing is what the player thinks, and I can tell you he is very happy here.
Real Madrid are aware that an operation to bring the Frenchman to Spain will not be an easy task, especially when United retained Pogba last summer when he wanted to leave the club as he was unhappy under Jose Mourinho.
"So this guy clearly has a physical problem with his body".
Perez said the club could "remain competitive in an increasingly hard football scenario".
"His immediate future is at Real Madrid, but you never know", he added.
"So Manchester United particularly certainly need a world-class defender, which he is".
Trump's Obamacare trash fire will burn Alabama
Health care - and Trump's attempts to roll back Obamacare - became a galvanizing issue for Democrats in the 2018 midterms. Beginning this year, taxpayers will no longer incur penalties for declining health coverage.
"You have to have personality for that and to accept what people want".
"Physically, he could do this, he could play with a cigar in his mouth in Ligue 1 and then of course he would still have Champions League".
"This year he had a bad season, that can happen to anyone, but he is a player that can recover his form".
Real Madrid boss Zidane has now plans to lose Varane, who is under contract at the Bernabeu until the summer of 2022.
Manager Zinedine Zidane recently admitted he can not imagine the club without Varane, and his sentiment is echoed by club officials, who want to scare away the likes of United and Juventus.
"He didn't say anything to me. Located in the heart of Madrid, it will be the best stadium in the world", said club president Florentino Perez. Talking about cleaning [the squad], to me, seems like a lack of respect.
"At the moment there are three good keepers and we are going to finish the season with them", Zidane said at a press conference on Tuesday.
- Tom Brady's April Fools' Twitter joke: Was it a good tweet?
- Investors hitch a ride on Lyft's IPO at $72 a share
- Southwest, Delta reporting system-wide computer outages
- Saudi Arabia condemns US Golan move
- President Trump backs off Special Olympics funding cut
- Linda McMahon Reportedly Resigning From Donald Trump's Administration
- Tiger Woods nabs a win in his return to Match Play
- Erdogan Sees Win in Local Poll, but Loses Turkish Capital
- US slams attacks on Venezuela's Guaido as wife meets Trump
- Kim Kardashian discovers family leak in Keeping Up With the Kardashians