Kim Kardashian has revealed she has a name picked out for her fourth child - and it is inspired by one of her family members.
"No, we all weigh in", she explains.
The star is expecting a fourth child - a baby boy- via surrogate in the coming months.
Talking to sister Kylie Jenner about the news on the family's E! reality show, she said: "I'm low-key freaking out".
Southwest, Delta reporting system-wide computer outages
The three airlines have confirmed that they are experiencing systemwide outages that are disrupting flights, reports CNBC . Passengers wait to board a delayed Southwest flight at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Arlington, VA, U.S.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians reality star, 38, showed off her assets in a sleeveless grey tank, teamed with a matching figure-hugging maxi skirt, in Los Angeles today.
Following the hype of her efforts to have Alice Marie Johnson's life sentence commuted, and the success thereof, Kim says running for president is not on her to do list but "never say never".
Her sister Kourtney Kardashian, meanwhile, revealed it took her a week to name her son Reign after he was born. "I was truthfully thinking about just naming him Rob".
'Then it's North, Saint, Chicago - Rob, ' she said. "It doesn't really go, but that's the one name I was really feeling and my brother approved it".
"First of all, when you were my assistant, that was such a great experience for me too because ... you were such a great little student", said Jenner.
She told the mum-of-one: "Do you know who I think our informant is?" Named after a nickname for her daughter Penelope, 6, the site is intended "to educate, motivate, create and curate a modern lifestyle, achievable by all".
- Get 12 months of Nintendo Switch online free with Amazon Prime
- IOS Gmail Adds Customisable Swipe Actions Including Archive, Trash, Snooze
- Eleven Palestinians Injured During Anti-Israel Protests in Gaza
- US slams attacks on Venezuela's Guaido as wife meets Trump
- Kevin McCarthy Is Not Behind Trump Administration's Latest Obamacare Move
- Erdogan Sees Win in Local Poll, but Loses Turkish Capital
- General Session of AIPAC Policy Conference 2019
- At least six UK Brexiteer ministers to resign if PM backs no
- Schumacher set for F1 test debut with Ferrari
- Tiger Woods nabs a win in his return to Match Play