The team's response to Brady's tweet was priceless.
OK, Tom. You got us.
Golden State Warriors Announce Suspension For Jordan Bell
As Connor Letourneau notes, no one's aware of exactly what he bought, but he put it on Brown's bill without the permission of the coach.
The Patriots quarterback used April Fools' Day to try his hand at comedy, "announcing" he has chose to retire and tweet in his newfound spare time.
The six-time Super Bowl champion gained more than 100,000 followers on the social-media site within two hours of his original post. Brady made history by winning his sixth Super Bowl ring Sunday night.
Brady, who turns 42 in August, has addressed the subject of retirement before, saying he hopes to play until he is 45.
The NFL's Instagram account posted a picture showing that Gronkowski owns the most receiving touchdowns from Brady, with 78 of their career connections going for a score.
- Saudi Arabia condemns US Golan move
- Get 12 months of Nintendo Switch online free with Amazon Prime
- Kevin McCarthy Is Not Behind Trump Administration's Latest Obamacare Move
- 'Borderlands 3': First Trailer Is As Bonkers As You'd Probably Expect
- Charles Barkley on Smollett Hate Hoax: 'We All Lose'
- Viking Sky cruise ship safely arrives at Norwegian port after engine disaster
- Tiger Woods Misses Short Putt To Force A Playoff
- Mueller's report may be hundreds of pages long
- New Zealand PM to make curtailed China trip
- Schumacher set for F1 test debut with Ferrari