The technical issue forced Southwest Airlines, which had some of the biggest issues, to shut down all USA flights for about 40 minutes Monday.
It's unclear how numerous delays were caused by the AeroData issue. They tweeted "Apologies for the inconvenience this morning as we fought through some technology issues".
The spokesman, Greg Martin, said the outage was "short-lived" and delays should be "minimal".
Juan Guaido Gets Rock Star Greeting As Rival Factions Rally in Venezuela
The United States and more than 50 other countries recognise Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido as interim president. Trump's national security adviser John Bolton issued a second warning on Friday in a strongly worded formal statement.
Passengers wait to board a delayed Southwest flight at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Arlington, VA, U.S. April 1, 2019.
Multiple airlines, including Southwest, Delta and American, reported delays nationwide following a computer outage.
Delta's social media account said the issue had prevented "Delta Connection flights from being dispatched". "No cancellations are expected due to the issue and our teams are working to resolve some resulting delays".
American Airlines also issued an update claiming that the problems had been "resolved". Without the computer-generated paperwork, planes stayed grounded across the country early on Monday morning. The agency recommended people contact their airline directly for flight information and updates. Customers can check their flight status atjetblue.com or by downloading the JetBlue Mobile App. "It would be best to check with the individual airlines regarding the status of their flights".
- At least six UK Brexiteer ministers to resign if PM backs no
- Cristiano Ronaldo injured as Portugal held by Serbia
- President Trump backs off Special Olympics funding cut
- Saudi Arabia condemns US Golan move
- Charles Barkley on Smollett Hate Hoax: 'We All Lose'
- US slams attacks on Venezuela's Guaido as wife meets Trump
- Golden State Warriors Announce Suspension For Jordan Bell
- Tom Brady's April Fools' Twitter joke: Was it a good tweet?
- Investors hitch a ride on Lyft's IPO at $72 a share
- Tiger Woods nabs a win in his return to Match Play