The Golden State Warriors suspended Jordan Bell on Wednesday after the reserve center reportedly placed a hotel charge on the personal credit card of assistant coach Mike Brown the day before, sources told The Athletic's Anthony Slater and Sam Amick. As Connor Letourneau notes, no one's aware of exactly what he bought, but he put it on Brown's bill without the permission of the coach.
When Brown was alerted to the charge, the team investigated and found that Bell made the purchase on Brown's bill, the media outlet reported. He inquired about it.
Tiger Woods nabs a win in his return to Match Play
But his putt to win the 15th grazed the lip, and his 3-wood into the par-5 16th was too strong and went into a back bunker. Open Champion Francesco Molinari made it two wins from two when he beat Thorbjorn Olesen four and three in Group Seven.
The organization didn't elaborate on what the 24-year-old did, however it appears that it was an incident at their team hotel on Tuesday night that triggered the suspension.
While it's unclear what Bell did to earn the suspension, his production with the Warriors has been lackluster, at best. Maybe it was a prank, or just maybe he didn't want the team finding out he was possibly paying for porn and charged it to someone else to throw them off. According to his thread, during Bell's rookie season, guys would charge small things to his hotel room as a way of hazing him.
"The release was self explanatory", Kerr said, according to Yahoo News. He averaged 10.8 points per game and 8.8 rebounds per game as a junior, and parlayed his terrific season into an National Basketball Association career.
- United States pizza firm hopes to score with National Basketball Association star Shaquille O'Neal
- Mueller's report may be hundreds of pages long
- Federer Flies Into Miami QFs, Auger-Aliassime Astounds
- Charles Barkley on Smollett Hate Hoax: 'We All Lose'
- Geostorm To Give Northern US, Canada Chance To See Aurora Borealis
- Juan Guaido Gets Rock Star Greeting As Rival Factions Rally in Venezuela
- Kevin McCarthy Is Not Behind Trump Administration's Latest Obamacare Move
- Investors hitch a ride on Lyft's IPO at $72 a share
- Schumacher set for F1 test debut with Ferrari
- Saudi Arabia condemns US Golan move