Well, if a formula ain't broke, don't fix it, and if the newly-dropped Borderlands 3 trailer is anything to go off, Gearbox has leaned into the very strengths that have long made the series great.
Tales from the Borderlands aside, most of the Borderlands franchise will be playable in 4k resolution beginning next week, and that could give fans some motivation to play through the series again in anticipation of the highly-anticipated Borderlands 3. Many familiar faces from the previous games will be making a return, including the sirens from the first two games. The announcement of Borderlands GOTY Edition isn't necessarily surprising, as we've seen countless sources confirm its existence, most recently with an ESRB rating for the game. If that's not enough of a Borderlands fix for you, Gearbox also revealed a $20 card game called Borderlands: Tiny Tina's Robot Tea Party, while there's a free DLC update on the way for Borderlands 2 VR this summer.
That said, in spite of some new changes to environments and vehicles, the game still looks like the same old Borderlands in terms of gameplay. But more information will be available on April 3, on the official Borderlands website.
Anti-stall system likely activated in crash: Ethiopian Airlines CEO
Separately, Boeing is rolling out new pilot training courses to cover the new flight control systems. The update will also ensure MCAS is not triggered multiple times, as it was in the Lion Air crash .
The original Borderlands game launched in 2009 as an open world action role-playing FPS title with an atypical aesthetic.
Watch the trailer for Borderlands 3 above. Back in 2015, Gearbox said it wanted to make Borderlands 3 but that the studio needed help to make Borderlands 3 happen. This update will add PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X enhancements to Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, allowing gamers to experience both Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel with better graphics than ever before.
The teaser trailer also included Amara, a new Vault Hunter, according to Pitchford.
- Cristiano Ronaldo injured as Portugal held by Serbia
- Viking Sky cruise ship safely arrives at Norwegian port after engine disaster
- NCAA men: OR 72, Wisconsin 54
- Donald Trump Leaves for Mar-a-Lago Amidst Mueller Report Rumors
- President Trump backs off Special Olympics funding cut
- Saudi Arabia condemns US Golan move
- Nikki Bella announces retirement from WWE in emotional farewell
- Syracuse suspends starting G Frank Howard for NCAA Tournament
- Schumacher set for F1 test debut with Ferrari
- Trump tweets that Israel should have sovereignty over Golan Heights