"I'm not anxious, because I know perfectly my body", Ronaldo said following Monday's draw.
Ronaldo was rested two weeks ago when the Italian champions suffered their first league defeat this season, 2-0 against Genoa in their last game before the worldwide break.
The last time Ronaldo was forced off the pitch for the national side, Portugal won their first global tournament, the UEFA Euro Championship in France in 2016.
Ronaldo, who walked off the pitch on his own, had been playing with a bloody gauze in his nose. "I believe that in no more than two weeks I'll be fine", Ronaldo told reporters. However, shortly after Ronaldo's removal, Portugal were able to tie the match through a goal from Danilo Pereira. It happens, it's football.
His hat-trick against Atletico sealed a place in the quarter-finals with a 3-2 aggregate win after being two goals down after the first leg. I was absent for eight months because I needed some time for myself.
Juventus will go toe-to-toe with the Eredivisie side on April 10 in the first leg of that semi-final clash in Amsterdam before returning to Turin for the second leg six days later.
Trump tweets that Israel should have sovereignty over Golan Heights
Campaign for Palestinian Rights. "You could imagine what would have happened if Israel were not in the Golan", he said. Israel captured this key region from Syria during the Six Day War in 1967 and formally annexed the territory in 1981.
He added: "I want to be in national team in the next matches".
But Portugal were controversially denied a penalty against Serbia despite the referee having pointed to the spot - with a chat with his assistant leading him to reverse the decision.
"I know my body and in two weeks' time I'll be ready to play again", he stressed.
Speaking later he said: "We played quite well and created lots of chances".
The current European champions have had an unappealing start to their 2020 European Championship qualifying campaign.
"We saw it and we had no doubts, neither he nor I, and then he apologised", Santos said.
- NCAA men: OR 72, Wisconsin 54
- Samsung's Galaxy S10 5G Might Finally Have a Release Date
- United Kingdom to request Brexit extension amid "crisis" over third Parliamentary vote
- Geostorm To Give Northern US, Canada Chance To See Aurora Borealis
- General Session of AIPAC Policy Conference 2019
- Trump says public should see 'ridiculous' Mueller report
- Value Bets On Teams Other Than Duke — March Madness Futures
- Call of Duty Mobile: Activision bringing popular shooter series to mobile devices
- Fugitive billionaire Nirav Modi arrested in London; to be produced in court
- Apple unveils streaming service, credit card, news subscription app, more