At 76, Biden will be the second oldest candidate in the Democratic primary, after Senator Bernie Sanders.
Still, Biden has still not announced whether or not he is even choosing to run for president, but sources close to him say that he is leaning toward it. "I also don't think Joe Biden's politics and views line up so well with hers", tweeted King. However, the prospective millionaire donors reportedly committed to Biden that they would donate the maximum amount they're legally allowed to dole out during an election cycle: A mere $2,700.
"Biden is the best-known candidate of all, he is giving off major hints of an official announcement any time soon".
Mr. Biden has expressed concern to these people that he wouldn't be able to raise millions of dollars in online donations immediately the way some other Democratic candidates have, including former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke and Vermont Sen.
Guardiola not interested in Juventus move as Man City continue title bid
Liverpool fans have every right to feel frustrated by Manchester City's 3-1 victory over Watford on Saturday . Schalke shouldn't be completely without hope against Manchester City in the Champions League this week.
Despite him walking back on the idea that he's set to run, a new report from Axios on Thursday suggested that not only is he ready to announce his candidacy, but that he already may have a vice presidential running-mate picked to run alongside him. He ran for president of the United States in 1988 and 2008, but withdrew early from both races. A top Democrat fundraiser for years, Susman was appointed finance chairman of John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign.
The survey found that 62 percent of New Yorkers had a "favorable" view of Biden - a number which surged to 82 percent among registered Democrats.
Donald Trump has targeted Joe Biden after the former vice president made a verbal slip about a potential 2020 presidential bid. There's also a sense among some Democrats that Biden's appeal with working-class white voters in the Rust Belt would make up for weaknesses that cost Hillary Clinton the White House in 2016.
- The House just voted to demand DOJ publicly release Mueller report
- Criminal investigation into Facebook deals with Apple, Amazon, Microsoft
- Mumbai bridge collapse: BMC orders suspension of two engineers
- Kamala Harris: 'I'm open' to abolishing Electoral College
- Trump orders Boeing 737 Max fleet grounded in US
- Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp suffered a global outage. What happened?
- During time of rapid growth, sorrow for Ethiopian Airlines
- French Aviation Watchdog Sends Boeing 737 MAX Crash Data to Ethiopian Officials
- Randall Cobb leaving Packers
- Beto O'Rourke, CC '95, announces 2020 presidential bid