Cobb has played parts in ending two of the Cowboys" last three playoff seasons (2014, "16).
So, while Cobb unfortunately never captured a ring with the Packers, he does leave the team still holding a distinction that no other player in National Football League history can claim.
Cobb's arrival could impact the future and/or roles of the remaining receivers on the roster. Hurns was new to the team, coming to Dallas in free agency after an injured season with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Patriots were finalists in the bidding for slot receivers Adam Humphries (who signed with the Tennessee Titans) and Cole Beasley (Buffalo Bills) and reportedly showed interest in Golden Tate, as well, before he landed with the New York Giants.
Could the Cowboys make another free agency move?
Windows 10 now automatically uninstalls b0rked updates
Specifically, if a Windows Update is preventing your PC from booting, then it may automatically roll back the faulty update. We removed some recently installed updates to recover your device from a startup failure. .
Two former members of the Green Bay Packers have inked deals with other teams.
Cobb, who turns 29 in August, was limited to just nine games in 2018 because of hamstring injuries and a late-season concussion.
Green Bay Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst released statements regarding the departures of receiver Randall Cobb and outside linebacker Clay Matthews on Wednesday morning. That isn't an entirely surprising development, as it was also reported that Berry wasn't expected to sign unless the Cowboys had an offer ready that would pay him like a top-end safety. The future Hall of Famer boasts a career 1,152 receptions for 12,488 yards and 68 touchdowns. On top of Witten, Dallas will bring back both Schultz and Jarwin with one full year of experience in the league.
Having seen Cole Beasley head to the land of lake-effect snow last week, when the veteran wide receiver signed with the Buffalo Bills in free agency, the Dallas Cowboys chose to raid the frozen tundra of Green Bay. Having five solid, diverse receivers deep will be key next season and will be hard for defenses to plan for.
- Trump orders Boeing 737 Max fleet grounded in US
- Weather warning for the Yorkshire coast - here's why and when
- Former Real Madrid President reveals Florentino Perez’ shocking views on Cristiano Ronaldo
- United Kingdom to request Brexit extension amid "crisis" over third Parliamentary vote
- Mumbai bridge collapse: BMC orders suspension of two engineers
- New Zealand firms to pull ads from Facebook, Google
- Call of Duty Mobile: Activision bringing popular shooter series to mobile devices
- The House just voted to demand DOJ publicly release Mueller report
- New Zealand PM wants gun laws changed after mosque shootings
- Arsenal 2-0 Manchester United: Three Things We Learned