Beto O'Rourke threw his hat into an already overcrowded ring of 2020 presidential hopefuls this week, ending months of speculation as to whether or not he was planning to run.
O'Rourke's hand movements during a video he posted online early Thursday that announced he was running became a focus of online fascination. I've seen "wild, wild country" and I know how these "movements" end, and it's usually in the toilet. "The Democrats' newest presidential aspirant, Robert Francis O'Rourke-a former congressman and failed Senate candidate-has even gone so far as to suggest tearing down existing barriers at the southern border, which I'm sure thrilled all the good people of El Paso who don't live in a world of private planes and security details".
O'Rourke said that Trump's firing of former FBI Director James Comey is proof that he may have obstructed justice.
King began by asking O'Rourke if he still feels Trump should be impeached.
Asked on Thursday to respond to Trump's comments on his hand movements, O'Rourke declined.
"Hi, I'm Beto O'Rourke, and I'm excited", Fallon as O'Rourke said, moving his arms erratically.
Giants trade Odell BeckhamJr. to Cleveland Browns in National Football League blockbuster
The embattled New York GM then got to defending the decision to ship Vernon and the popular Beckham out of town. In three seasons and six opportunities against Philadelphia, Becckham Jr. has amassed some serious numbers.
The interview came during O'Rourke's three-day swing through Iowa, the state that votes first in the presidential caucus and primary calendar.
"'There may be an open question as to whether the President, then the candidate, sought to collude with the Russian government in 2016", O'Rourke told CNN last October during his failed Senate run. "I think of the Cult of the Dead Cow as a great example of that", O'Rourke said. Others say they're voting for O'Rourke's dog for the 2020 election.
"Whether that's firing James Comey, the principal investigator into what happened in the 2016 election, or in the light of day, tweeting to your Attorney General, as President Trump did, to end the Russian Federation investigation", O'Rourke continued. "I - just one more, one more, one more gets in the race", he replied. "Let's bring out the absolute best from our fellow Americans - every single one of them from every single community", he added.
"We are facing something unprecedented: a record number of Democrats - including a record number of women and people of color - are running for President", she wrote.
Paul Steinhauser is a politics reporter based in New Hampshire.
- Brie Larson's 'Captain Marvel' training included how to make a cool face
- R. Kelly arrested for unpaid child support after interview denying sex charges
- New PlayStation 4 Update Means You Can Play Remotely On Your Mobile
- India waiting for United Kingdom reply after fugitive Nirav Modi's video surfaces
- Arsenal 2-0 Manchester United: Three Things We Learned
- During time of rapid growth, sorrow for Ethiopian Airlines
- Tesla promises to halve charging time with V3 Supercharging
- Kelly’s Young Girlfriends Defend Him, Blast Their Own Parents
- Trump's 2020 budget request to seek $8.6 billion for border wall
- Patriots are trading for Eagles defensive end Michael Bennett