"We were unlucky because we conceded a goal in the first situation inside our box - the first and the last, I think, in the whole 90 minutes - so we were unlucky for that".
Chelsea have no fresh injury worries to contend with but Sarri is expected to recall a number of players with the likes of Eden Hazard, Gonzalo Higuain and N'Golo Kante among those set to come back in after being rested for the Europa League win over Dynamo Kyiv on Thursday night.
Sarri explained his changes: "Jorginho, if the other players don't move without the ball, is in trouble".
"He is very able to play with one touch, but if you want to play one-touch football you need movements from the other players". "Today was a great opportunity".
"For many years, [people] were not happy because Chelsea were winning without playing very good football and now Chelsea is playing very good football and sometimes we don't win so people are not happy".
Duke Blue Devils vs. North Carolina Tar Heels 3/9/19, Prediction & Odds
Krzyzewski didn't rule out Williamson returning for Saturday night's regular-season finale at No. 3 North Carolina. The spread seems a little too wide and I think the Blue Devils will stay within the number if not win outright.
Chelsea lost 2-1 to Wolves when the teams faced off in December, in a game that proved to be pretty important. "We must move the ball faster". "He needs more movement without the ball". When I made a decision to play 4-2-3-1 Jorginho was not suitable.
"But it's not easy, of course, because the problem wasn't the system, but our way of playing".
"We need to do more in that kind of situation. They didn't counter-attack in the last 30 minutes so we had to try".
With fifth-placed Arsenal taking on fourth-placed Manchester United at the Emirates in Sunday's 4.30pm kick-off, Chelsea have the ideal opportunity to climb up the table with a win over Wolves in west London.
- Second person cured of HIV in major medical breakthrough
- Avalanche Rips Across Colorado Highway, Swallows Cars in Snow
- Trump's 2020 budget request to seek $8.6 billion for border wall
- Bills fire back as Antonio Brown saga takes latest ugly turn
- Venezuela ousts USA journalist, German envoy
- Arsenal 2-0 Manchester United: Three Things We Learned
- Anonymous victor claiming $1.5 billion Mega Millions jackpot
- Trump adviser says no deal doesn't mean summit was a failure
- Kelly’s Young Girlfriends Defend Him, Blast Their Own Parents
- New PlayStation 4 Update Means You Can Play Remotely On Your Mobile