In addition, Tesla is also rolling out a new feature called On-Route Battery Warmup.
The ability to charge more vehicles per day is further enhanced by the fact the new cabinet doesn't require the power to be shared with another vehicle in the next stall, so both cars can reach the peak 250kW output at the same time. If that doesn't sound like the realization of a long-term plan to convince the world of the supremacy of electric vehicles, I don't know what would be.
The company says with just 5 minutes of charging, you can get up to 75 miles, or 120 kilometres.
Core to the new high-speed performance is a new liquid-cooled cable that translates to a more flexible and easier to use cable. It uses similar tech to Tesla's Powerpack. The feature preconditions the battery for charging when the vehicle recognizes that it is navigating to a Supercharging station. Now, Tesla says, its cars will adjust the temperature of the battery pack as the vehicle approaches the Supercharger to ensure optimal current flow.
Tesla has just unveiled their new V3 Superchargers tonight, which offer faster charging for owners, capable of rates of up to 1,600 km per hour (1000 miles/hour) at their peak.
New PlayStation 4 Update Means You Can Play Remotely On Your Mobile
Go to [Settings] [Remote Play Connection Settings] [Add Device], and then enter the code provided on the Remote Play App. Well, no more! Today, the PlayStation 4 gets its 6.50 firmware update, which finally opens the gates for iOS users.
Once update, if the Tesla auto owner is on its way to the nearest Supercharger stations, the vehicle will intelligently heat the battery.
Tesla says that, on average, V3 Supercharging will halve the amount of time its customers spend charging to about 15 minutes.
Tesla will roll out the first of these updated Superchargers in Fremont, California, but it'll only be available to those in its early access program. That in turn means less congestion and waiting at Supercharger stations, where long lines can sometimes form on holiday weekends.
Also new in a firmware update (2019.7.11) for Model 3 owners is "Summon with Key Fob", which lets owners "move your Model 3 in and out of a parking space from outside the auto using a paired key fob".
The first non-beta V3 Superchargers will break ground next month in the USA, with Europe and Asia-Pacific regions to follow in the fourth quarter of the year.
- Second person cured of HIV in major medical breakthrough
- Pakistan 'shoots down two Indian jets' over Kashmir
- Major Flooding Leads To Rescues, Evacuations In California
- Arsenal vs Southampton, Premier League
- Trump and North Korea's Kim predict success in high-stakes nuclear summit
- Kim Kardashian Warns Parents of Disturbing 'Momo' Challenge Videos
- Kate Middleton Shows Her Sporty Side During Belfast Visit With William
- Pakistan will release Indian pilot Friday as 'peace gesture'
- Trump adviser says no deal doesn't mean summit was a failure
- Commercial flights to and from Pakistan, India disrupted as tensions rise