Kelly was released from jail on February 25 after being indicted by a grand jury on 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse against four alleged victims, Cook Country Sheriff confirmed to PEOPLE. Kelly's former wife married him when she was 15.
The interview with Kelly was first teased Tuesday night and aired in part Wednesday morning. "I'm not really fighting for my career here - I'm fighting for my rights and I'm fighting to have a relationship with my kids, more than anything, because I missed a lot of years of their life. So when I met him, he thought that I was 18", she said. Earlier in the day, "CBS This Morning" aired an interview in which Kelly pleaded with viewers to believe that he'd never had sex with anyone under 17 and never held anyone against her will. "[But] they're pressured [not to see him], and I get it". His defense attorney said at the time that Kelly's finances were "a mess". A female fan ultimately put up the money. He is not without means. She also expressed her disturbance with how Savage and Clary defended Kelly by parroting his denials of the allegations.
"I'm crying because you guys don't know the truth".
Clary further alleged that her parents began to threaten her and R. Kelly that they would release naked photos of her if he doesn't send thousands of dollars to a bank account.
Victoria's Secret closing 53 stores after poor holiday sales
L Brands reported a fourth-quarter profit of $2.14 per share, beating forecasts for $2.08 cents, according to FactSet. It also said it would discontinue reporting monthly sales results and would close 53 stores.
"I'm very exhausted of all of the lies", Kelly said.
A lawyer representing the couple bristled at the allegation, saying Timothy and Jonjelyn Savage never asked for or received money from Kelly.
At one point in the segment, Kelly leapt out of his chair in anger and yelled at the camera, while King sat cool, calm and collected.
Kelly ranted, cried and claimed he was being persecuted in other excerpts of the interview released Wednesday. "The incident allegedly occurred in the city of Detroit when the victim was 13 years old", Craig explains.
Kelly now faces 10 felony counts for sexual crimes that took place between 1998 and 2010 and involved four victims, three of whom were under 17, according to charging documents.
- Major Flooding Leads To Rescues, Evacuations In California
- Tesla promises to halve charging time with V3 Supercharging
- Avalanche Rips Across Colorado Highway, Swallows Cars in Snow
- Commercial flights to and from Pakistan, India disrupted as tensions rise
- Will The Cohen Hearings Have an Impact?
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX to Launch Crew Dragon Capsule to Space Station
- Trump and North Korea's Kim predict success in high-stakes nuclear summit
- Brendan Rodgers frustrated to lose first game as Leicester City boss
- Pakistan prepares to return Indian air force pilot as confrontation cools
- Second person cured of HIV in major medical breakthrough