The major new feature is remote play for iOS devices. You can play in landscape or portrait mode, though it appears you are limited to on-screen controls and can't use a DualShock 4 with it. Well, no more! Today, the PlayStation 4 gets its 6.50 firmware update, which finally opens the gates for iOS users. Unfortunately, Apple's mobile devices don't natively support the DualShock 4, so you're going to need to pick up a third-party MFi controller - like the SteelSeries Nimbus - to play games the way they were meant to be played. The feature is now also available for iOS iPhone and iPad through a new app released by Sony.
The notes for the PS4 Remote Play app state that it may not be compatible with all PlayStation 4 titles.
With the apps, users can access their PS4 over Wi-Fi with an iPhone or iPad running iOS 12.1 or later. You can not pair or play via a mobile network. Go to [Settings] [Remote Play Connection Settings] [Add Device], and then enter the code provided on the Remote Play App. This can be done by downloading the PS4 Remote Play app on your iOS phone or tablet, and it works in a similar way to how it does on the Vita.
Pakistan prepares to return Indian air force pilot as confrontation cools
In what to be seen a tit-for-tat action, Pakistan army said its air force bombed Indian targets in Indian-controlled Kashmir. Both sides accuse the other of breaching a ceasefire and no sign yet of any de-escalation of hostilities.
Sources: Apple App Store and the official PlayStation site. "This can make things tricky when playing on an iOS device with a smaller screen, so the Remote Play app is best used on iPad, or at least iPhone Xs (with it's 6.5" display). The service is available only in certain countries and regions.
There's also a new option to reassign the buttons to perform the enter operation.
- Dems postpone anti-Semitism resolution after complaints from … anti-Semites
- R. Kelly arrested for unpaid child support after interview denying sex charges
- Kate Middleton Shows Her Sporty Side During Belfast Visit With William
- Trump adviser says no deal doesn't mean summit was a failure
- Arizona Cardinals Reportedly Targeting Kyler Murray With No. 1 Pick
- Kim Kardashian Warns Parents of Disturbing 'Momo' Challenge Videos
- Victoria's Secret closing 53 stores after poor holiday sales
- Avalanche Rips Across Colorado Highway, Swallows Cars in Snow
- Trump and North Korea's Kim predict success in high-stakes nuclear summit
- Will The Cohen Hearings Have an Impact?