"I didn't expect anything". She added that the recognition "feels really good".
Other newcomers on Forbes' list include Spotify co-founders Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon, who are worth $2.3 billion and $3.1 billion, respectively.
Now, Kylie Cosmetics is estimated to be worth around $900 million, with Jenner herself earning the status of billionaire thanks to Kylie Cosmetics, her role on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, endorsement deals and more.
Forbes has estimated the business, which is 100% owned by Jenner, turned over 360 million United States dollars (£274,118,400) over the past year from a majority of e-commerce revenue. "I did not foresee the future", Jenner said.
Forbes explained that it defines "self-made" as "someone who built a company or established a fortune on her own, rather than inheriting some or all of it".
Zarif reacts to Rouhani’s rejection of his resignation
On Tuesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, long a critic of Iran, welcomed his departure. Rouhani has warned that the country is facing the worst economic crisis in 40 years.
But when the whole Kardashian clan and members of their friend group - like Haqq - started bashing Woods all over social media, Will Smith stepped up to let the world know that both he and wife Jada Pinkett Smith consider her family as well, and have her back.
"It's the power of social media", the young billionaire said.
Microsoft Corp co-founder Bill Gates remained in the No. 2 position with an estimated fortune of $96.5 billion, up from $90 billion past year.
"She's the youngest-ever self-made billionaire, reaching a ten-figure fortune at a younger age than even Mark Zuckerberg [who was 23 when he hit that mark]".
"What's been harder & more painful is being hurt by someone so close to me". But social media and several readers of the list were anxious that only part of her journey was "self made" and that she had so much success because she had a wealthy family, according to USA Today.
- Trump adviser says no deal doesn't mean summit was a failure
- Ottawa Senators trade Ryan Dzingel to Columbus Blue Jackets
- U.S. seeks information on potential misuse of F-16 by Pakistan
- Pakistan will release Indian pilot Friday as 'peace gesture'
- Arizona Cardinals Reportedly Targeting Kyler Murray With No. 1 Pick
- Kvitova downs Taiwan's Hsieh to reach Dubai final
- Second person cured of HIV in major medical breakthrough
- Kate Middleton Shows Her Sporty Side During Belfast Visit With William
- Kim Kardashian Warns Parents of Disturbing 'Momo' Challenge Videos
- Avalanche Rips Across Colorado Highway, Swallows Cars in Snow