Meghan's baby shower saw the Duchess jet to NY for five days to celebrate the upcoming birth of her first child with a group of 20 of her closest friends.
"It just speaks to who she is".
Arriving almost two hours late after delays on their commercial flight, the Duke and Duchess were offered milk and dates a traditional welcome at 10pm local time before they retired for a private meeting with the Crown Prince.
King was just one of many celebrities to attend the party at Manhattan's Mark Hotel, including Amal Clooney and Serena Williams - both of whom also were at her May nuptials to Prince Harry in England previous year.
Princess Diana's former butler said the second-in-line to the throne would be annoyed with the display of excess and the way Meghan "courted attention" at her star-studded baby shower.
The tour comes just a few days after Meghan returned to the United Kingdom from NY with Amal Clooney following her lush baby shower.
Growing rift in Royal family? Prince Harry and Prince William's shocking split
It's a double homecoming since the now-royal family member's movie will only be released in America. Personal correspondence between Meghan and her estranged father Thomas Markle was leaked by him.
While US actress and presenter Tiffany Smith, who has had minor roles in shows including Jane the Virgin, will play Meghan.
Prince Harry, 34, and Meghan, 37, touched down in Casablanca airport on Saturday evening, although flight delays meant they were two hours late for their welcoming ceremony.
Markle, 37, has been dubbed "the hard duchess" in British media following several royal staff departures.
The security source continued: "Those responsible with protecting the royals on foreign visits have sought strong assurances security will be bolstered during the couple's trip". "She's very kind. She's very generous, and a really, really sweet person", she added.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have flown in to Casablanca ahead of their three-day royal tour in Morocco.
It was Prince Harry's duty to inspect the guards of honour from the Auxiliary Forces, dressed in their pristine white uniforms and formed in two rows to the side of the red carpet. Since then, the couple have become media favorites at home and overseas.
- Kyrie Irving's Knee Sprain is Not Considered to be Serious
- Tesla Model 3 Delivery in China Starts Earlier Than Expected
- Measles outbreak limited to small network, say Vancouver health officials
- Payless Shoes Closing All 2,100 U.S. Stores by May
- Michael Cohen granted surrender date extension
- Jordyn Woods Makes First Public Appearance Since Tristan Scandal
- Here's why Jennifer Lopez is fangirling over Joanna Gaines of 'Fixer Upper'
- McConnell will make Democratic senators vote on the Green New Deal
- Daytona 500: NASCAR Xfinity Series ends in huge 18-car pile-up
- 'Frozen 2' gets a first teaser and it looks very, very serious