Surprise! The Duchess of Sussex is in New York City.
Personal correspondence between Meghan and her estranged father Thomas Markle was leaked by him.
The royal couple are reportedly planning to send royal baby Sussex to an American school.
"William and Harry are working to make sure the Sussexes have an office that can support their family when they move to Frogmore this spring", an unnamed royal source told The Sunday Times, who confirmed that the split had been planned since before Harry and Meghan's wedding last May.
Payless Shoes Closing All 2,100 U.S. Stores by May
However, the company says it will be business as usual for its franchise operations and stores across Latin American. Heavy debt loads also have handcuffed retailers , leaving them less flexible to invest in their businesses.
A source told the mag she was with a friend, adding, "They were having a lovely time, laughing and talking with each other". "Nothing beats face time with your friends". 'Meg will be flying home refreshed and relaxed-and with a lot of new baby clothes'.
Despite public efforts to defuse the rumours, the negative vibe in and around the palace is said to be reaching critical levels, which is why the Princes, William and Harry, have made a decision to step in.
According to the Daily Telegraph, aides at Kensington Palace are considering whether to take a stand over the letter and are taking legal advice.
Princess Charlotte is now attending Willcocks Nursery School and will join her big brother at Thomas's Battersea when she is of age.
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan will soon be taking a trip together to Morocco. It's a double homecoming since the now-royal family member's movie will only be released in America.
- Daytona 500: NASCAR Xfinity Series ends in huge 18-car pile-up
- 'Frozen 2' gets a first teaser and it looks very, very serious
- Unai Emery urges Arsenal to improve away form amid criticism
- 17 killed as fire hits hotel in New Delhi (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
- Australia government loses bill blocking sick asylum seekers
- Roberts Joins Liberals To Strike Down Louisiana Abortion Law
- No British horse racing until Wednesday amid flu outbreak
- Kyrie Irving's Knee Sprain is Not Considered to be Serious
- Grammys Producer Ken Ehrlich Deeply Hurt By Ariana Grande's Pointed Attack
- Status Orange wind warning issued as Storm Erik looms