Meghan Markle has poured her heart out in a letter to her father, Thomas Markle, telling him he has broken her heart, accusing him of lying to the press and asking him to let her and husband Prince Harry "live our lives in peace".
"You've told the press that you called me to say you weren't coming to the wedding - that didn't happen because you never called", Meghan wrote, challenging her father's multiple claims that she's been ignoring him.
I would challenge her to take a lie detector test anywhere on the planet with investigators that are not paid by her to skew the results.
Clooney, 57, said history was repeating itself in the case of Meghan and Diana, warning "we've seen how that ends".
Britain's Meghan, Duchess of Sussex presents the Celebrating Excellence Award to Nathan Forster during the Endeavour Fund Awards in the Drapers' Hall in London, Britain February 7, 2019.
Apparently, Prince Harry first saw a photo of Meghan when she was over in England on a publicity tour for Suits, the TV show that featured Meghan as Rachel Zane for seven seasons.
It was recently reported that Kensington Palace had to deal with a shocking amount of abuse aimed toward Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton every week.
Theresa May Speaks Out In Favour Of Joint World Cup Bid
She will return from discussions with the European Union next week for a new vote on February 14. She said she had a "very direct" meeting with the Prime Minister.
"Nobody is trying to get close to her but she's not going to ghost, insult, and destroy this family and skip on her merry way without the truth being revealed".
Her response also came with a plug for her upcoming book, In the Shadows of The Duchess, which is reportedly set to be released around the same time as the due date of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's baby - how convenient.
He has since proven that Meghan did contact him, while simultaneously breaking her trust.
They also expressed their concerns for Meghan and her unborn baby.
Meghan has had a variety of late-night events this month - and despite being heavily pregnant, shows no sign of strain at all.
She continued: "If you love me, as you tell the press you do, please stop".
"I want nothing more than to sort this mess out. I defend millions of women globally, why wouldn't I do the same for her".
- Moto G7 Power Hands-on Review: Huge 5,000 mAh Battery for $249
- Amazon HQ2 may not happen in NY after all, report says
- Venezuela slams European Union countries for aligning with U.S.
- Senate committee advances Barr’s AG confirmation
- President Trump to meet with North Korean leader in Vietnam
- Offset shares footage of Cardi B in delivery room
- Here's how to update your iPhone to fix Apple's FaceTime privacy bug
- Antonio Brown tweets goodbye to Steeler Nation, reportedly requests trade
- Iman Shumpert Traded To Rockets In Three-Team Deal
- Democrats launch new investigation into Trump's finances and Russian Federation links