The Gunners have won four games on the road so far since the Spaniard took charge last summer and have struggled away from the Emirates Stadium for some time.
The Terriers are this season's whipping boys and sit bottom of the league with just 11 points. Respect for the opposition is one of his guiding principles but it was also easy to discern the message for his team.
His inconsistent performances and struggles with fitness this term are understood to have convinced Emery that letting him go in the next transfer window is the best option, though the Gunners will likely have to accept a reduced fee for the German worldwide. Then I hope he can show in the next matches how he can help us better than in the first match against Manchester City. Every player needs to be ready, be focused and be thinking we need to win this match.
"Imposing ourselves from the first minute, and throughout the 90 minutes, our capacity against them - but first is the mentality". It's to think this match will be very hard.
"For us, tactically, is the second issue".
Ariana Grande tries and fails to correct mistranslated Japanese tattoo
Ariana , however readily accepted the mistake and was seen trying to fix up her already imprinted tattoo on the palm of her hand. Ariana finally got her tattoo updated on Wednesday and updated its new pictures on her Instagram story.
Emery expects Huddersfield - now under the management of Jan Siewert - to press high rather than defend deep and he accepts his team must be better against this type of approach.
His first transfer window at the club saw a club-record £60m move for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Dortmund, with Henrikh Mkhitaryan also arriving as part of the deal which sent Alexis Sanchez to Manchester United, and little-known Greek defender Konstantinos Mavropanos joining from PAS Giannina.
The Fiver: sign up and get our daily football email.
'Their last results have not been good but with their new coach, I am sure that they are going to play with a big ambition and a big performance on Saturday. I want to do the same on Saturday against Huddersfield. After that, we know we can win.
"After that, we know we can win but if we cannot win it's different".
- Harry and Meghan greet well-wishers in the snow during Bristol visit
- NATO allies 'fully support' USA action on INF treaty
- Opinions & Transfer NewsEverton interested in Chelsea flop Michy Batshuayi
- New school-based mental health programs for students
- Cory Booker Preparing To Run For President
- Iman Shumpert Traded To Rockets In Three-Team Deal
- Guardiola puts pressure on Liverpool ahead of West Ham game
- Microsoft in bid to make Xbox Live worldwide cross-platform gaming backend
- Senate backs McConnell rebuke of Trump military drawdowns
- Durant, Curry drafted first, second in All-Star draft