Cleveland will reportedly send Nik Stauskus and Wade Baldwin to Houston in the deal.
According to Wojnarowski, the Cavaliers sent Alec Burks to the Kings, while the Rockets shipped Brandon Knight, Marquese Chriss and a protected 2019 first-round pick to Cleveland.
Baldwin, 22, saw only limited duty in Portland this season, averaging 1.9 points in 5.9 minutes in 16 games, also spending time with its G-League affiliate, the Texas Legends. Shumpert, known for his defensive prowess, has been hitting a near-career-best 36.6 percent of his career-high 4.8 3-point attempts per game.
Venezuela slams European Union countries for aligning with U.S.
Immediately, the United States was the first to recognise Guaido as the President and also promised humanitarian aid to Venezuela. He spoke at a military rally designed, in part, to display his support among Venezuela's military leaders.
The Houston Rockets weren't likely to make a significant deal at the deadline, but the expectation was that last year's runner-up in the Western Conference would make a move or two to acquire some much-needed depth.
The Cavaliers continue to stack up draft picks.
The Mavericks receive Jackson, a 23-year-old, second-year small forward who averaged 6.7 points and 2.8 rebounds in 52 games, mostly in a reserve role. He will be a free agent this summer. General manager Koby Altman traded Kyle Korver for Burks and two second-round picks.
As The Athletic's Jason Lloyd wrote before the deadline, a Burks trade wasn't going to be popular in the Cavaliers locker room, as many of his teammates hoped he'd remain in Cleveland long term.
- Theresa May Speaks Out In Favour Of Joint World Cup Bid
- Northam does not resign
- Patriots take on the Rams in Super Bowl LIII
- Sean McVay girlfriend Veronika Khomyn has ideal 'McBae' shirt
- Senate backs McConnell rebuke of Trump military drawdowns
- Snow warning as temperatures to remain low this week
- Microsoft in bid to make Xbox Live worldwide cross-platform gaming backend
- Watch Rams’ Brandin Cooks surprise team custodian with Super Bowl tickets
- Sam Adams Is Releasing a GOAT-inspired Tom Brady Beer
- Mobile, Sprint Merger Looks To Hold Prices For Customers