Trump plans to watch the Patriots-Los Angeles Rams game at his private golf club in Palm Beach, Florida.
"I'm not understanding that [the speculation]", Brady said.
Millions of Americans are expected to tune in Sunday for the championship game in American football, the Super Bowl, which is one of the most-watched programmes of the year.
That's because the network accidentally aired a celebratory commercial commemorating New England winning the big game. They might also have to get lucky.
Khomyn showed off the ideal T-shirt after the Rams' home playoff win over the Dallas Cowboys in the divisional round of the playoffs.
Patriots take on the Rams in Super Bowl LIII
When is Super Bowl LIII? The Rams had enough time to tie the game in regulation, sending it into overtime. Patriots 35, Rams 27 - Marshall Faulk disrupts trophy presentation, says Patriots cheated again.
Ted Rath, the Rams' strength and "get back" coach, will miss the Super Bowl as he recovers from a medical procedure.
MICHAEL DICKSON (Seattle Seahawks): It's so hard to go against Tom Brady (Patriots quarter back) and Bill Belichick (Patriots head coach).
COLIN SCOTTS (former National Football League star): I'm sick of talking about Tom Brady, as we all are, but you've got to love New England.
"I'm extremely nervous. I couldn't eat breakfast", said Rams fan Steven Leslie, an 30-year-old airport worker from Scotland, who flew in on Friday. It would be great to see them win again.
KODI NIKORIMA (Brisbane Broncos): I think the Pats will be too good on the day.
If Los Angeles beats New England today in Atlanta, Rams head coach, 33-year-old Sean McVay, is to become the youngest to win a Super Bowl.
To top it off, McVay already has a coaching tree, just two years into his tenure.
- Betting Odds Released For Stephen A. Smith-Derek Carr Fight
- Cory Booker Preparing To Run For President
- Ariana Grande tries and fails to correct mistranslated Japanese tattoo
- As opposition girds in Venezuela, Maduro makes concession
- Omar and Jayapal Demand US Rule Out Military Intervention in Venezuela
- Mueller probe 'close to being completed': acting USA attorney general
- Roger Stone’s Staff Responds to Arrest: ‘Straight Out of the Gestapo’s Playbook’
- Alibaba profit up 37pc but revenue growth eases
- Roger Stone pleads not guilty in D.C. federal court
- NATO allies 'fully support' USA action on INF treaty