Ariana, however readily accepted the mistake and was seen trying to fix up her already imprinted tattoo on the palm of her hand.
According to blog site Kotaku, the tattoo may still read strangely, as Japanese can be read from left to right like in English or in vertical columns. On Twitter, she tagged the rapper and wrote "tonight" along with an emoji of a diamond ring. Thanks to my tutor for helping me and to @kanenavasard for being a legend.
"For those who are confused, ariana grande got a tattoo on her hand in japanese meant to spell out "7 rings" and posted it on instagram (now deleted), but japanese people in the comments started saying how the REAL translation is bbq grill", another fan wrote.
However, Ariana suggested that she wasn't planning to have it amended because she claimed she wouldn't have been able to cope with the pain of having it made longer and wasn't expecting the design to stay permanent anyway.
Roger Stone pleads not guilty in D.C. federal court
Stone's indictment revealed a link between Republican Trump's campaign and WikiLeaks , the online publisher of secret documents. Lauderdale, Florida , home. "I would have been able to wear a suit and tie for my mug shot, it would have looked a lot better".
"Indeed, I left out (the other symbol) which should have gone in between".
7 Rings remains at Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart as the Ariana Grande hit racked up more than 10.4 million listens over the last 7 days. "But this spot also peels a ton and won't last so if I miss it enough I'll suffer thru the whole thing next time".
And she admitted she liked the unintended message.
She added: "also... huge fan of tiny bbq grills (sic)".
- As opposition girds in Venezuela, Maduro makes concession
- Michael Owen states his prediction for Chelsea FC v Sheffield Wednesday
- Watch Rams’ Brandin Cooks surprise team custodian with Super Bowl tickets
- Onnoghen: US, UK Raise Alarm over Buhari's Suspension of CJN
- Venezuelan Military Stands by Maduro
- Unsafe wind chills across Wisconsin
- Betting Odds Released For Stephen A. Smith-Derek Carr Fight
- Alibaba profit up 37pc but revenue growth eases
- Mueller probe 'close to being completed': acting USA attorney general
- NATO allies 'fully support' USA action on INF treaty