Chelsea have no interest in helping their bitter London rivals find temporary cover for the injured Harry Kane, but will consider permanent offers matching their £35 million valuation of the Belgium global in the final hours of the window.
"We understand Chelsea have agreed a loan deal in principle for him to go out to either West Ham or Real Betis", Solhekol said.
After a poor half season on loan at Valencia, Batshuayi will want to prove himself again in the Premier League.
Last season, the 25-year-old went on loan to Borussia Dortmund, scoring an impressive nine goals in 14 games for the Bundesliga giants.
Mauricio Pochettino desperately needs some back-up for Harry Kane after he was ruled out until March with an ankle injury and Tottenham are looking to offload Vincent Janssen to Schalke.
Now No. 1, Osaka wins majors to strains of Jay Rock's 'Win'
Kvitova was 21 when she made her Grand Slam breakthrough at Wimbledon in 2011 and was a star on the rise, much like Osaka is now. She has more than earned the right to be her slightly awkward and self-aware self. "I really fought back in the second set".
It came after Chelsea refused to deal with Tottenham over a potential loan deal for the Belgium striker.
Chelsea had explored selling the player to Everton for around £40m only for the fee to be prohibitive, and with the Merseyside club already boasting Kurt Zouma on loan from Chelsea on their books.
"So they can't take another player on loan".
Batshuayi's poor form in Spain resulted in that season-long deal being terminated early paving the way for Batshuayi to complete a dramatic switch to Crystal Palace for the second half of the campaign. The Dutch club can make the deal permanent this summer.
Michy Batshuyai would most certainly want to join a club which can provide him with contact first team action but right now West Ham United have a number of forwards at their disposal.
- Michael Owen states his prediction for Chelsea FC v Sheffield Wednesday
- New England Patriots: 5 key offensive players key vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Alibaba profit up 37pc but revenue growth eases
- Omar and Jayapal Demand US Rule Out Military Intervention in Venezuela
- Betting Odds Released For Stephen A. Smith-Derek Carr Fight
- Manchester United’s winning streak will end sooner or later - and that’s okay
- Roger Stone pleads not guilty in D.C. federal court
- Chris Christie's Advice to Trump on Mueller: Stay Quiet
- Ja Rule Defends Himself on Twitter After 'Fyre Festival' Documentaries
- Onnoghen: US, UK Raise Alarm over Buhari's Suspension of CJN