The Rams and Patriots face off in Super Bowl 53 on February 3 and both teams kicked off the week with opening media day in Atlanta yesterday. He had 47 catches for 682 yards and three touchdowns in 13 games, marking his first season since his rookie year in which he played at least nine games and did not reach the Pro Bowl.
"On behalf of the team and the organization, we'd love to invite you and your son, Josh", Cooks told Garcia.
With the game just a few days away, one Twitter account took a poll showing which states are rooting for which team in Sunday's game. You're special - what you do around here.
Roger Stone’s Staff Responds to Arrest: ‘Straight Out of the Gestapo’s Playbook’
Stone, who asserted that he resigned from the campaign, continued supporting Trump throughout 2016. "Categorically not, no. Stone briefly served on Trump's campaign, but was pushed out amid infighting with then-campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.
Cook, who works at the L.A. Memorial Stadium, always keeps the facility "in tip top shape" for the footballers.
It has since transpired that Cooks organized his act of kindness before the Rams left California for Atlanta last week. "He's a part of that success as well, and I wanted to make sure he was at the Super Bowl with his son to be able to enjoy".
Upon sensing Garcia's anxiety, Cooks laughs and says there is no reason to be nervous.
Only four players on the Rams roster have played in the title game before and many, including third year quarterback Jared Goff, looked a little caught off guard by the surreal scene.
- Betting Odds Released For Stephen A. Smith-Derek Carr Fight
- Alibaba profit up 37pc but revenue growth eases
- Kansas City Chiefs scheduled to play in Mexico City again
- Omar and Jayapal Demand US Rule Out Military Intervention in Venezuela
- Oscars 2019: Biggest Snubs and Surprises From This Year's Nominees List
- Roger Stone pleads not guilty in D.C. federal court
- Venezuela Oil Woes Add Urgency to Canadian Pipeline, Rail Plans
- Michael Cohen subpoenaed to testify before Senate Intelligence Committee
- Chris Christie's Advice to Trump on Mueller: Stay Quiet
- Bitter Cold Saturday Night, Sunshine Returns Sunday