Smith unsurprisingly doesn't sound too keen on exchanging punches with Carr, who was drafted by the Raiders in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft, but he did offer to have the quarterback sit down with him for an interview on ESPN.
In his TV commentary, Kellerman had suggested the Raiders trade Carr, a 27-year-old veteran from Fresno State earning $25 million a year, and draft Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray, 21, the Heisman Trophy victor, to replace him.
On a recent episode of ESPN's "First Take," hosts Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman speculated that Gruden is ready to part ways with Carr, instead giving Oklahoma star Kyler Murray a shot. Kellerman said on Wednesday's show: "Carr didn't want it. Gruden knows they gotta move on, and the question is, can they get anything for him?"
Kellerman said on the show, "You can see - just like different players get called out for taking plays off - when a quarterback don't want it".
Onnoghen: US, UK Raise Alarm over Buhari's Suspension of CJN
Buhari said he was acting on the recommendation of the Code of Conduct Tribunal. The EU election observer mission called on all parties to "respond calmly".
Carr moved on after blasting Kellerman, sharing a proud papa moment of his son Dallas playing golf. But the first half of the season, he looked shell-shocked. As it stands, Carr is the slight favorite to take down Smith, but it's closer than one would expect.
Carr even addressed his Twitter message to the UFC and its president Dana White. Is he a placeholder until they can find the next guy?
Carr has also been outspoken in the past about his Christian faith.
"Here's the question: why is he talking about getting ME in the octagon instead of a UFC fighter, @danawhite".
- Kansas City Chiefs scheduled to play in Mexico City again
- Raptors forward Kawhi Leonard among starters; LeBron James, Giannis Antetokounmpo named captains
- Michael Cohen subpoenaed to testify before Senate Intelligence Committee
- Trump Rejects Amnesty for Child Immigrants as Shutdown Enters Day 30
- France fines Google $57 million for breaking Europe's strict new privacy rules
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus vs S9 Plus - Benchmark and specs
- Meghan Markle Reacts to Fat-Shaming for Pregnancy
- Broncos expected to hire 49ers QB coach as OC
- Oscars 2019: Biggest Snubs and Surprises From This Year's Nominees List
- Ja Rule Defends Himself on Twitter After 'Fyre Festival' Documentaries