Higuain scored just once in his last 12 appearances for Milan, but the former Real Madrid star, who will wear No 9 for Chelsea, is expected to recreate the fruitful relationship he had with Sarri at Napoli in 2015-16.
The Argentine had been at AC Milan for the start of this season, scoring eight goals in 22 games.
"We don't question that these players can achieve peak performances, like they did yesterday".
The Chelsea legend is well-placed to offer his advice to the newly-arrived Higuain and in a recent interview, Zola intimated his desire for the Argentinian hitman to first understand the quirks of top-flight football in England in order to get his feet sorted out quickly.
"Here there are the type of players who will help him to do what he can do best".
Venezuelan Military Stands by Maduro
On Thursday, Maduro instructed all Venezuelan diplomats in the U.S.to return home and closed his country's embassy in Washington . The infographic below-created by Statista-shows the global split of nations either supporting Maduro or backing Guaido.
Tottenham striker Fernando Llorente, left, wheels away after pulling a goal back at Stamford Bridge. "Yes of course", Hazard said.
This season we have been playing good but we missed the guy to score just one goal.
But now, he looks in top shape but like Honigstein many pundits are sceptical of the fact that the Blues might have gotten it wrong by pinning their hopes on a 31-year-old. "I can't wait to start and I hope to adapt as soon as possible".
'You have to kind of accept it but it doesn't make any sense because I've already played for Sheffield Wednesday in the competition so I'm cup-tied for anyone else, including Chelsea'. "I think it's a good game to bring him in for", Walker said on Chelsea TV after the match. Adding to that, he has also earned 75 caps for Argentina, during which he has scored 31 goals, which is certainly an impressive record for any striker. The potential is higher than the performances, I think.
The 29-year-old - who once won the Portuguese Cup with Vitoria Guimaraes - is so relaxed about going to Stamford Bridge he didn't even watch Chelsea's Carabao Cup semi-final win against Spurs on Thursday night.
- Ja Rule Defends Himself on Twitter After 'Fyre Festival' Documentaries
- Weather Authority: Gov. Wolf declares State of Emergency ahead of weekend snow
- Women's March pushes forward in DC
- Undercover investigative journalist killed in Ghana
- Meghan Markle sports $35 H&M dress for royal visit
- Oscars 2019: Biggest Snubs and Surprises From This Year's Nominees List
- PG&E CEO resigns as company faces billions in liability
- Netflix shares dip as Q4 revenue misses estimates
- France fines Google $57 million for breaking Europe's strict new privacy rules
- Vegas Computer Releases Score Prediction For Saints-Rams