The NFL just announced the five global games that will be played during the 2019 season. The Chiefs and Los Angeles Rams were scheduled to play there last November but the game was moved to Los Angeles because of poor field conditions.
Dates for the worldwide contests next season have not been finalized.
The Los Angeles Rams were scheduled to be the host team and the Chiefs were the visitors, which is why the Monday Night showdown was ultimately moved to L.A.
NASRDA: Nigeria to experience total lunar eclipse on Monday
For the next hour, the moon will dim slightly. "That just has to do with how close the moon is to the Earth", he said. Previous year saw a "super blue moon" total lunar eclipse , but a mostly cloudy day made for a spotty view at best.
The NFL has played annually in London since 2007 - 21 games at Wembley, three at Twickenham.
The Packers have a large fanbase in the United Kingdom and elsewhere overseas, but the franchise has long maintained they'd never give up a home game to play in London or Mexico.
Last week, several reports circulated connecting the Steelers to a 2019 matchup vs. the Chargers in Mexico City.
And they will be in London later this year to take on the Cincinnati Bengals, the fourth time they have been the "home" team for a London game.
- Authorities name man who killed rookie Davis officer
- Meghan Markle Reacts to Fat-Shaming for Pregnancy
- Broncos expected to hire 49ers QB coach as OC
- Washington, Baltimore brace for snow; storm kills 4 people in Missouri
- Weather Authority: Gov. Wolf declares State of Emergency ahead of weekend snow
- Extreme cold warning in effect for North Bay, northeast
- PG&E CEO resigns as company faces billions in liability
- Meghan Markle sports $35 H&M dress for royal visit
- Harry and Meghan head to Merseyside for first engagement of 2019
- Wisconsin man arrested in teen's abduction, parents' deaths