Forecasters say the temperature is expected to fall to around -10C throughout Sunday and -20C overnight.
Wind chills will drop between 5 and 15 degrees below zero along and west of the Parkway, but the Highlands could be as cold as 25 below zero.
Environment Canada issued a snow squall warning and extreme cold warning Sunday for Sarnia and Lambton County.
Trump denies ever working for Russian Federation , blasts investigators
Trump said her question was "the most insulting thing I've ever been asked". The president pushed back on the Times' report several times this weekend.
Environment Canada says we can expect -20C or colder Monday night. One good thing is the skies will clear tomorrow evening, allowing good viewing for the lunar eclipse, which has been dubbed the Super Blood Wolf Moon. Clouds will be on the increase after Midnight, which may help temperatures to start slowly climbing by early Sunday morning.
Anyone heading outdoors is reminded to cover up as exposed skin can develop frostbite in only a few minutes. The high will be in the low teens but wind chills will remain below zero overnight into Tuesday morning.
They also warn residents that if it's too cold for you to stay outside it's also too cold for your pet. The highest temperatures of the weekend will occur during the morning hours, as many places will reach the mid and upper 50s.
- China Reports Record Trade Surplus with US, Amid Signs of Slowing Economy
- Why the shutdown is a good thing for House Democrats
- Brexit: PM warns of 'catastrophic breach of trust'
- Undercover investigative journalist killed in Ghana
- Trump Says He Won't Declare a National Emergency...For Now
- Who blinks first will matter in Trump, Democrats’ wall fight
- NASRDA: Nigeria to experience total lunar eclipse on Monday
- Vegas Computer Releases Score Prediction For Saints-Rams
- Trump Rejects Amnesty for Child Immigrants as Shutdown Enters Day 30
- Liverpool's Mo' Salah hits the headline but not for the right reason