"Like I said, man, I've got the utmost respect for the Saints and their head coach and organization, you know".
Los Angeles has averaged over 36 points per game while posting three straight straight-up wins, and generating the team's first three-game against-the-spread win streak since Week 3.
The Saints battle the Rams on Sunday for a spot in the Super Bowl. "We're going to go there and give it our best shot". One of the craziest scenes in recent National Football League memory was the Superdome for the Saints' NFC championship at the end of the 2009 season. Brees proved unstoppable in the first half of that November 4 meeting, as he shredded the Rams' defense to build a 21-point lead. But by hurrying to the line, McVay could check out the defense and then tell quarterback Jared Goff what play will work against it. Michael Thomas had a monster game, bringing in 12 catches for 144 yards and a touchdown.
"The last time we played them, it came down to the game just running out of time", left guard Rodger Saffold said.
There's a reason teams want home-field advantage through the playoffs.
China Reports Record Trade Surplus with US, Amid Signs of Slowing Economy
Washington was threatening even higher tariffs before Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping agreed on a 90-day truce in December. "China wants to negotiate", he said.
"I know there's going to be a bounty on my head for saying that", said Bottoms with a laugh.
And if you're going to the game on Sunday, bring some earplugs. Sean McVay early on will go heavy on his staple play-action game. If the Saints crowd can cause even one big mistake for the Rams on an audible, or consistently bring slight disruptions to a strategic wrinkle the Rams like to do on offense, the fans have then affected the game for their team.
In their previous meeting this season, the Saints won 45-35 in one of the best shootouts of the year.
The mayor of Atlanta has a clear preference in this weekend's NFC Championship game, and it's most definitely not the Saints.
- Why the shutdown is a good thing for House Democrats
- Harry and Meghan head to Merseyside for first engagement of 2019
- Bayern Munich confirm signing of Benjamin Pavard
- Brexit: PM warns of 'catastrophic breach of trust'
- Chance the Rapper Says Working with R. Kelly Was a "Mistake"
- Former Packers coach Mike McCarthy to sit out the 2019 season
- Trump threatens to cut off funds for California wildfire relief
- Barcelona: Lionel Messi scores his 400th La Liga goal
- Taiwan says it won't bow to pressure amid China tension
- Meghan Markle Reacts to Fat-Shaming for Pregnancy