That being said, when someone called her a 'fat lady, ' the Duchess had the ideal response and definitely did not get offended. The Duchess looked elegant in a beige £25 H&M maternity dress and matching Armani coat, as she greeted patrons and care home residents who gave her a warm welcome.
The former actress proved it while she was visiting animal charity, Mayhew yesterday.
Meghan has not been trying to hide how pregnant she is getting either since she rocks fashionable and form-hugging dresses lately, putting her bump on display proudly while out in public.
Joining the group was Roobarb, one of the dogs who takes part in the therapy sessions.
The Duchess of Sussex visited one of her new patronages on Wednesday afternoon, Mayhew, an animal welfare charity.
The Mayhew is one of the four organisations that the Duchess was recently made patron of.
Barcelona: Lionel Messi scores his 400th La Liga goal
Busquets pinged the ball left to Coutinho, who twice exchanged with Suarez before the Uruguayan, off balance, found the far corner.
Kensington Palace posted more photos of her first visit to the center, too.
The charity was founded in 1886 and today sees itself as an animal welfare social worker, keeping cats and dogs, whether family pets or companions for the homeless, safe and well alongside their owners, and supporting communities.
The move's already been applauded online as showing the Duchess' desire to keep a common touch for her time in the Royal family.
She is due in the spring and is reportedly six months along.
The duchess later described her early experiences with her rescue dog Guy, who had been traumatised by earlier experiences.
Tonight she and Harry will attend the premiere of Cirque du Soleil's Totem at London's Royal Albert Hall.
- Brexit: PM warns of 'catastrophic breach of trust'
- North Korea's Kim arrives at Beijing train station: Yonhap
- Washington, Baltimore brace for snow; storm kills 4 people in Missouri
- High-flying Rams run over Cowboys for first playoff win in McVay era
- UNHCR investigates Rahaf Alqanun’s case for asylum
- Authorities name man who killed rookie Davis officer
- Former Packers coach Mike McCarthy to sit out the 2019 season
- Chance the Rapper Says Working with R. Kelly Was a "Mistake"
- LeBron James out at least 1 more week with groin injury
- Harry and Meghan head to Merseyside for first engagement of 2019