But why are Arsenal prepared to lose Ramsey for free this summer instead of receiving a transfer fee for him this month?
Given Ramsey's experience of playing in the Champions League and the Premier League, it's little surprise that some top European clubs have been linked with a swoop to sign the 27-year-old.
A result that will see Arsenal suffer a loss of about £50m that Ramsey is present worth at the transfer market.
Ramsey joined Arsenal from Cardiff in 2008 and has won the FA Cup on three occasions - scoring the decisive goal in two finals. Mesut Ozil (knee) leads the list of expected absentees and while Hector Bellerin (calf), Nacho Monreal (hamstring) and Konstantinos Mavropanos (groin) are training at some level, none are likely to be risked at Bloomfield Road.
"When we played here against them in the Carabao Cup, we knew this history of this club", he said.
Firmino hat-trick takes Liverpool nine points clear with Arsenal thrashing
Robertson plays a wonderful ball over the top for Salah who side-foots it across to Mane and he pokes home for Liverpool's third. The Brazil international's next 90 seconds later required no such element of luck.
He only signed a new deal in January and I don't think he will change his mind or reconsider his options. He has appeared 18 times for Arsenal under the tutelage of Unai Emery but the Arsenal board is clear in its stand and doesn't want to match the wages that he has been demanding to extend his contract.
Ramsey will nearly certainly be a success at Juventus.
The Gunners strengthened their midfield with the signings of Uruguay worldwide Lucas Torreira and French teenager Matteo Guendouzi in the summer.
"Ramsey? He's a great player, we really like him and he plays for a great team", Paratici told Sky Sport Italia.
This is what made the League Cup so exciting, being able to see all these youth players stretching their legs and getting their feet underneath them with the senior team.
- On visit to Iraq, President Trump defends withdrawal from Syria
- Antonio Brown Teases "Big Interview" Following Mike Tomlin’s Press Conference
- Begins Term by Calling Trump a Profanity
- 'Not sufficient': United Nations on Saudi trial into Jamal Khashoggi killing
- Tottenham's Harry Kane hoping Manchester City beat Liverpool
- Paul Whelan, U.S. citizen, arrested in Russia on spying charges
- Jurgen Klopp believes luck evaded Liverpool in Man City defeat
- Pelosi, During Government Shutdown, Is Vacationing at Hawaii Resort
- Mexico wall: Trump aide says concrete wall idea was dropped early on
- Trump again threatens to close southern U.S. border over wall funding