Virgil van Dijk claims Liverpool will "definitely" bounce back from defeat at Manchester City, with there "no reason for panic" in an ongoing Premier League title bid. "It had wild moments".
City were better than them on the night but that doesn't mean the title race is over for Liverpool - far from it - and the fact that they matched City for so long will give them hope.
The 24-year-old Portugal worldwide has emerged as a key player for City this season and was outstanding alongside Fernandinho in central midfield.
"Hendo [Jordan Henderson] was really impressive, and offensively I think we already had more moments [than City] in the game [before Fabinho came on], that's what we showed the boys at half-time". "We're just four points behind them, and they know it, too".
City was spared from going behind by just 11 millimeters (0.4 inches) of the ball failing to cross the line in the 18th minute.
The danger wasn't over for City as John Stones' clearance struck the retreating Ederson and was spinning back towards goal, yet the defender was able to re-clear just milliseconds before the ball would have crossed the goalline.
Sears to close Fairview Heights location
Earlier in the year, Goleta's Kmart closed , with Target intending to take over the space at Storke Road and Hollister Avenue . He said he meant to bid $4.6 billion for 500 stores and other operating assets, including the Kenmore appliance brand.
"I didn't try to injure him".
When Bernardo Silva played the ball back into the Liverpool area, Aguero had barely moved from his position, but Dejan Lovren didn't react quickly enough and the Argentina forward made a clever run across him.
"If Mo can go through (on goal) what happens then?"
"He had an wonderful game and I'm so pleased he is back for us".
Such form came as a surprise and, incredibly, raised questions about the depth of Manchester City's squad - with particular attention on Guardiola's inability to replace the injured Fernandinho. "If somebody had told me that, after both games against City, we would be four points clear, I would have paid money for it because I would have thought it is not possible".
The vital factor for Liverpool now is that they bounce back immediately and prove they are worthy of being champions in May.
- Trump pushes for border wall money as top lawmakers receive briefing
- Trump makes surprise visit to USA troops in Iraq
- Here’s what CenturyLink said overnight about the outage
- Trump again threatens to close southern U.S. border over wall funding
- Court: Justice Ginsburg up and working after surgery
- Instagram blames ‘bug’ for design change that prompted backlash
- Begins Term by Calling Trump a Profanity
- Paul Whelan, U.S. citizen, arrested in Russia on spying charges
- Romelu Lukaku On Bench - Manchester United Team vs Bournemouth Confirmed
- Elizabeth Warren makes big move toward 2020 presidential run