And the Spurs boss said he was delighted with the way his players handled their fourth league game in 10 days.
Because of that, Spurs have already faced nine of their Premier League opponents, including Cardiff, at Wembley, and Warnock contends that their remaining ten home games should take...
Tottenham Hotspur legend Graham Roberts has lauded Moussa Sissoko's performance against Cardiff on Tuesday and believes the Frenchman is "bossing" it in midfield this season.
Spurs made it 2-0 after just 12 minutes with a classy goal from Eriksen.
Neil Warnock will therefore be disappointed and maybe a little concerned by what has happened in his side's past two home matches against Manchester United and Spurs. "He will go with his national team, but we have players and football is about the squad and surely we will find the solution".
However, Wolves managed to bounce back in the final 18 minutes thanks to goals from Willy Boly, Raul Jiminez and Helder Costa to secure a shock 3-1 win.
Firmino hat-trick takes Liverpool nine points clear with Arsenal thrashing
Robertson plays a wonderful ball over the top for Salah who side-foots it across to Mane and he pokes home for Liverpool's third. The Brazil international's next 90 seconds later required no such element of luck.
Hoilett brought a first save out of Hugo Lloris when Spurs allowed Paterson's cross to bounce in the box and he climbed above Trippier at the back post. In this country all the people are going to watch the game, but I will be in a neutral position trying to enjoy the game.
"I don't have news", the coach said.
Cardiff entered the contest in confident mood after four points from festive fixtures at Crystal Palace and Leicester had moved them three clear of the relegation zone.
"When we start off like that, we shoot ourselves in the foot".
"All the planning goes out of the window". However, he was heavily involved in two goals against Cardiff, first playing a neat first-time pass infield to help set up Eriksen's strike and then making the driving run through midfield that produced Son's goal.
"I was pleased we hung in there because it's easy to throw the towel in when you're 3-0 down to a team like this".
- Paul Whelan, U.S. citizen, arrested in Russia on spying charges
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte break royal tradition on Christmas
- Blame Manchester United players for José Mourinho's exit - Nemanja Matic
- In a first, Trump makes surprise visit to USA troops in Iraq
- Border official announces changes after 2 children die in US custody
- Court: Justice Ginsburg up and working after surgery
- Pelosi, During Government Shutdown, Is Vacationing at Hawaii Resort
- Seoul Welcomes Kim's New Year Address
- Sears to close Fairview Heights location
- China Releases Canadian Teacher Detained for Job Violation