"Brown never even tried to test his knee in pregame warm-ups, despite Tomlin indicating his status for the Bengals would be a game-time decision". The Steelers owe Brown $60 million over the next three years.
On Tuesday, it was reported Brown requested a trade from the Steelers, but further reports suggest Brown didn't demand a trade but did wonder aloud why the Steelers don't trade him following last week's incident with Roethlisberger. "The guy not communicating is a very real element of discussion".
As it turns out, star wideout Antonio Brown did not miss Sunday's game against the Bengals due to a knee injury. Then, Brown chose to leave Heinz Field at halftime, causing even more of a stir. They would get out from under the last two seasons with a trade, but in 2019 eat almost $20 million in dead cap space with a move.
Tomlin confirmed Brown was "unavailable" leading up to the game, according to WPXI's Alby Oxenreiter, and was benched because he did not attend Saturday's walk-through in addition to experiencing lower-body soreness.
Pelosi, During Government Shutdown, Is Vacationing at Hawaii Resort
So we fully expect that until she's elected Speaker and has locked that vote up, we don't expect to hear from the Democrats again. As Breitbart News reported on Friday, reports revealed that Pelosi was spending the shutdown at a luxurious resort in Hawaii.
"I'm blessed to play with him". "I consider him one of my closer friends".
"I hope he's back here with me because he makes me better", Roethlisberger said. I'm certainly not seeking comfort in those things.
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is coming off what has to be described as the most frustrating season of his Hall of Fame worthy career. "When you're good, you find ways to minimize them, overlook them".
It doesn't look like the turmoil in Pittsburgh is going to end any time soon, and in fact, it could lead to one of the most talented rosters in the AFC getting blown up.
"We're going to pause before we start talking about development of 2019, and that includes any and all free agents for '19", Tomlin said.
- Tottenham's Harry Kane hoping Manchester City beat Liverpool
- Here’s what CenturyLink said overnight about the outage
- Stranger Things season 3 date announced, teaser unveiled
- China Releases Canadian Teacher Detained for Job Violation
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte break royal tradition on Christmas
- Instagram blames ‘bug’ for design change that prompted backlash
- On visit to Iraq, President Trump defends withdrawal from Syria
- In a first, Trump makes surprise visit to USA troops in Iraq
- Firmino hat-trick takes Liverpool nine points clear with Arsenal thrashing
- Elizabeth Warren makes big move toward 2020 presidential run