Paul Pogba took a thinly veiled swipe at Jose Mourinho by declaring that Manchester United were playing in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for a manager that "wants to attack" as the midfielder toasted a "beautiful" finish to a hard year.
His work rate is unbelievable., He chases, closes down, runs in behind and his skill for Paul's goal was great.
"He knows he's mistimed that one", Solskjaer said. "It is just a reaction of all of the players and everyone is enjoying themselves", said Pogba.
United have scored 12 goals in three games since Solskjaer took over, while the 45-year-old followed only Sir Matt Busby and Mourinho in winning his first three league games as manager.
The Norwegian is a long-time fan of Rashford and frequently sung the player's praises before he replaced sacked United boss Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.
'When you win and score lots of goals you want to play as soon as possible and I hope we perform on Wednesday against Newcastle as we have today. "I've just gone about the job as I experienced it as a player, and a coach", added Solskjaer. Having come on for Rashford, the Belgian slotted home for the fourth and final goal of the game.
Here’s what CenturyLink said overnight about the outage
Monroe, Louisiana-based CenturyLink didn't provide details of the problem and it didn't indicate how many customers were affected. Washington first started experiencing these new issues Friday morning at about 1 a.m., according to KOMO News.
"I always want to do more, but I want to play for the team and play simple". The goal also saw him become the first United player to net consecutive Premier League braces since Wayne Rooney in December 2012. Alongside him, Nemanja Matic, an on-field symbol of the painfully bland, uninspiring Mourinho style for much of the season, appeared vastly improved against Bournemouth, willing to get forward at any opportunity.
Rashford was then rewarded for his own excellent attacking display when he was on hand to turn in another cross by Anthony Martial, but Bournemouth was able to respond immediately to pull a goal back before the break.
Within seconds, however, the visitors had a lifeline, David Brooks crossing from the left for Ake to power a header home.
Rashford should have added to his tally when put clean through by Pogba, but didn't get enough elevation on his attempted chip over Asmir Begovic before making way for Lukaku 20 minutes from time.
Pogba then came inches away from completing a first hat trick at United when Begovic tipped his low strike against the post in the 77th.
- Blame Manchester United players for José Mourinho's exit - Nemanja Matic
- Trump makes surprise visit to USA troops in Iraq
- Firmino hat-trick takes Liverpool nine points clear with Arsenal thrashing
- Sears to close Fairview Heights location
- Hodgson hails "magnificent" Townsend goal, says Palace win not about "magic wand"
- Justice Department indicts two Chinese nationals over global hacking campaign
- Border official announces changes after 2 children die in US custody
- Instagram blames ‘bug’ for design change that prompted backlash
- Not very merry: US stocks plunge before Christmas
- Pelosi, During Government Shutdown, Is Vacationing at Hawaii Resort