Doctors have said there are no indications the disease spread or remains in her body.
"Justice Ginsburg was discharged from the hospital yesterday and is recuperating at home", Kathleen Arberg, a public information officer for the Supreme Court, confirmed to Variety via email.
US charges former Flynn business partner with secret lobbying for Turkey
Ekim Alptekin , a Turkish businessman regarded as close to Erdoğan, was also charged in the indictment , the filing shows. Gulen has been blamed by the Turkish government for orchestrating a failed military coup against Erdrogan's government.
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg speaks at an event during the 2018 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, Jan. 21, 2018. The nodules were discovered last month in x-rays after she fell and fractured three ribs. Ginsburg has never missed arguments. Ginsburg has said she plans to stay on the bench as long as she can do the job "at full steam".
The projected date of Ginsburg's discharge from the hospital and her return to the court are unknown at this time.
The most senior justice on the Supreme Court's liberal wing has previously had surgery to treat colon cancer and pancreatic cancer. She was hospitalized after a bad reaction to medicine in 2009. Despite this, Trump took to Twitter to wish her a speedy recovery, as did her legions of supporters. Ginsburg, appointed by the Democratic president Bill Clinton in 1993, is also the senior liberal member of the court, which has a 5-4 conservative majority.
- Erdogan will 'eradicate' remnant IS in Syria, claims Trump
- Recession-Proof Your Portfolio: eBay Inc. (EBAY), Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA)
- What Ruth Bader Ginsburg's lung surgery means
- Hodgson hails "magnificent" Townsend goal, says Palace win not about "magic wand"
- "Treble Incoming!", "Terrible" - Some Man Utd Fans React To Solskjaer Appointment
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte break royal tradition on Christmas
- Democrats hold firm on shutdown as Trump refuses to take blame
- USA government shutdown could stretch to Thursday
- Trump supporters' anger at his 'retreat' on border wall
- Justice Department indicts two Chinese nationals over global hacking campaign