This was the first trophy won by Santiago Solari as Real Madrid boss and Los Blancos' second of 2018. The team is used to repeat success, I enjoy seeing how the players enjoying.
FOX Sports 1 will broadcast Real Madrid versus Al Ain in English, and Telemundo will broadcast it in Spanish in the United States.
The Brazilian, 24, excelled for the hosts throughout the tournament, scoring once and registering three assists as his side finished as surprise runners-up to Real Madrid. It was hard for us today, it was our fourth game in 10 days and we didn't have enough power. "We are proud of our achievement, we will be happy and enjoy it".
Goals from Ballon d'Or victor Luka Modric and Marcos Llorente gave Los Blancos a 2-0 lead before Ramos thundered in a trademark header, moving his scoring tally in cup finals to eight.
Yahia Nader put through his own net in injury time as Real comfortably claimed their 11th win in 13 games and a first trophy since Solari took over from the sacked Julen Lopetegui in October.
Roy Keane accuses Manchester United players of 'getting away with murder'
However, the Red Devils have hired Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on interim basis until the end of the season since sacking Jose Mourinho . But more than that, they want the new manager to come in next summer to find the dressing room a united , happy place.
Al Ain coach Zoran Mamic said Real were far too good for his side despite creating those early chances which forward Hussein El Shahat squandered, missing the target with one effort and seeing Ramos clear his shot off the line moments later.
A minute later the Champions League winners were in front as Vazquez delivered the ball from the right, Karim Benzema touched it to Modric and the Croatia worldwide curled a shot into the bottom corner from just outside the box.
Marcos Llorente doubled the European champions' lead on the hour-mark with a superb volley from outside the area.
Ramos powered home a Modric corner to make certain of Madrid's victory, celebrating the goal with unused substitute Isco, although Al Ain scored a deserved consolation through Shiotani with four minutes left.
UAE side Al Ain, who had pulled off a great run to reach the final, scored via Tsukasa Shiotani but Real were always playing in second gear.
- Fed likely to raise rates in December
- Is The Threat From Theresa May’s Brexit Hardliners Over?
- Ex-NASA Engineer Creates Stinky Glitter Bomb For Package Thieves
- US charges former Flynn business partner with secret lobbying for Turkey
- Kingdom Hearts III Leaks Six Weeks Before Release
- Worldwide Markets: Stocks cheered by Trump exchange talk; sterling hooks off lows
- Trump supporters' anger at his 'retreat' on border wall
- Bipartisan criminal justice reform bill clears US Senate
- "Treble Incoming!", "Terrible" - Some Man Utd Fans React To Solskjaer Appointment
- Jeremy Corbyn Mouths 'Stupid Woman' to PM May in Parliament