More than a month early, some troll has leaked Kingdom Hearts III in full, completely ruining the thrill and surprise for many folks who have eagerly anticipated the game's release for nearly 15 years.
To assuage fears of major spoilers, Nomura said the epilogue and secret movie at the end of "Kingdom Hearts 3" were "planned to be released at a later date" to prevent them from leaking. However, according to a Twitter statement by director Tetsuya Nomora, the biggest spoilers in the game's story are not now on the disc.
For those who want to be proactive about avoiding spoilers for Kingdom Hearts 3, many websites, including Twitter, have advanced muting options that allow users to block out key phrases entirely.
We're aware that a small portion of Kingdom Hearts III has been circulating online before its official release. Some of the characters from Dream Drop Distance also show up to confuse us further, and evil doppelgangers galore come to fight our beloved heroes. That's doubly true for some of these screenshots from the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III, as they feature characters from the 2013 smash-hit film.
China summons Canada envoy over detention of Huawei exec Meng Wanzhou
From 2009 to 2014, the court heard, Huawei used Skycom to transact business in Iran despite US and European Union bans . The US alleges Meng covered up her company's links to a firm that tried to sell equipment to Iran despite sanctions.
You can check out the trailer at the bottom of the post, in both English and Japanese versions, because there is no such a thing as too much Kingdom Hearts.
Visitors can also pre-order the game using kiosks, which is set for release on January 29 2019.
The adjusted schedule may be related to last week's leaks that resulted from Xbox One copies of the game making their way into the hands of players a month ahead of the title's launch.
- Turkey vows to take on US-backed Kurdish militia in Syria
- British PM May to face vote of no confidence
- Comey set for closed-door interview with House Republicans
- Spider-Man's next batch of DLC nabs a release date
- Alleged Russian spy Maria Butina cooperating ahead of plea hearing Thursday
- Worldwide Markets: Stocks cheered by Trump exchange talk; sterling hooks off lows
- Rudy Giuliani's Twitter typo gives rise to anti-Trump site
- Documents Show Facebook Using User Data as Leverage
- Trump Nominates Army Chief Milley to Replace Joint Chiefs Chairman Dunford
- Carbon Emissions Took Off Like a 'Freight Train' in 2018