The trailer showed off a brutal fight between Scorpion and Raiden, where they went shot for shot before Scorpion absolutely destroyed Raiden in an epic fatality. But there was one raindrop on the parade: the trailer featured a pretty very bad original track called Immortal by 21 Savage.
Players are promised new graphics engine, a whole army of new and classic fighters, a variety of customizing characters and "best-in-class scene mode".
January 17 will be a separate event dedicated to the new fighting game, and the game itself is scheduled to release worldwide on April 23.
Mark Fitzpatrick: Iran missile test not a 'violation' of UNSCR 2231
Insisting it would only use missiles for defensive purposes, Iran has repeatedly rejected negotiations over its missile program. Actually, that was one of the biggest deficiencies in the nuclear deal - that it didn't cover Iran's ballistic missile program.
Mortal Kombat 11 presented exactly as it should be a continuation of the legendary series: dynamic battle, a huge Arsenal of spectacular tricks and a spectacular finale.
Mortal Kombat, like the rest of its long-running contemporaries, suffers from a chronic case of character bloat that's only going to get worse as time continues. Just about everything short of an X-ray attack was teased in the CGI fight, which can hopefully be one mechanic to be dropped from Mortal Kombat X.
If you pre-order any version of Mortal Kombat 11, you'll receive Shao Kahn as a playable character.
Mack Ashworth, lead editor: "I liked the Far Cry New Dawn trailer, as it showcased a more vibrant apocalyptic landscape". Those who pre-order on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One, at select retailers, will also receive access to the beta, which will be available in March for those platforms.
- Senate defies Trump, showing anger with Saudis for Khashoggi
- China summons Canada envoy over detention of Huawei exec Meng Wanzhou
- Kate reveals Prince Louis has hit an adorable new milestone
- G20 Summit: May 'encourages' Saudi Arabia to co-operate in murder investigation
- G20 Summit Opens In Argentina Amid Ukraine Crisis
- Documents Show Facebook Using User Data as Leverage
- Fortnite season 7 gets snowy, adds planes and a new creative mode
- Rep. Mark Meadows Under Consideration for Trump Chief of Staff
- Rudy Giuliani's Twitter typo gives rise to anti-Trump site
- White officer indicted for murder in killing of black man