The Milwaukee Bucks have acquired guard George Hill and forward Jason Smith, a 2021 second-round draft pick and cash considerations as part of a three-team trade that includes Cleveland and Washington.
"I think it will be good for our team, not just for myself, but for our team".
Few NBA players would be keen to be traded from the playoff-bound Milwaukee Bucks to the rebuilding Cavaliers, stripped of stars LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kyle Korver in recent years and possessing the second-worst record in the league. "George provides us added depth and experience at the guard position, while Jason gives us another front-court player who can stretch the floor".
"Everybody said he's a real good guy, a real good locker room guy", Sexton said. They're going nowhere fast this season. He added that both teams showed urgency to make the deal on Friday so that all players involved will be eligible to be aggregated into other deals on the Feb 7 trade deadline.
Delly looks pumped to be back in Cleveland after getting used sparingly with the Milwaukee Bucks over the past couple of seasons.
Brain-eating amoebas kill woman who used tap water in neti pot
However, using tap water with a neti pot isn't safe, according to the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA). The amoeba is similar to Naegleria fowleri , which has been the culprit in several high-profile cases.
Hill's days were numbered in Cleveland. Thus, it was clear that he was no longer in their plans.
The return of Dellavedova to the Cavs fold should be interesting.
Milwaukee coach Mike Budenholzer said he is excited to reunite with Hill, who spent the first three seasons of his career with the San Antonio Spurs, where Budenholzer was an assistant.
Hill has averaged 10.8 points and 2.8 assists so far this season in Cleveland, and is shooting better than 51 percent from the field and an impressive 46.4 percent from the 3-point line. The center underwent surgery to fix a torn ligament in his left wrist late last month. They did this by shedding the approximately $19 million owed to Dellavedova and Henson combined next season, while Hill only has $1 million of his $18 million salary guaranteed next season.
"This trade allows us to continue to work to improve our team and gives us a young, developing player in Sam whose versatility and athleticism at the forward position will allow him to earn an opportunity to contribute", Wizards president Ernie Grunfeld said in a statement. He averaged 6.3 points and 3.7 rebounds but missed significant time with a severely sprained left ankle.
- 2018's Highest Paid YouTubers Have Been Revealed And There Are Some Surprises
- G20 Summit: May 'encourages' Saudi Arabia to co-operate in murder investigation
- Mark Fitzpatrick: Iran missile test not a 'violation' of UNSCR 2231
- Brian Mulroney remembers George HW Bush as 'a great friend of Canada'
- G20 Summit Opens In Argentina Amid Ukraine Crisis
- Spurs fan arrested after banana skin thrown onto Arsenal pitch
- First Pictures of Planet Mars Emerge From NASA's Lander Mission
- Carbon Emissions Took Off Like a 'Freight Train' in 2018
- Rudy Giuliani's Twitter typo gives rise to anti-Trump site
- Brie Larson Bashes An Alien Nan In The Full-Length 'Captain Marvel' Trailer