Kate previously wore the chic blazer by the label, which is also one of Meghan's favourites, during her tour of Canada in 2016.
Before posing together, Prince William pointed towards Middleton and asked: "Do you want me to get out of the photo?" - seemingly joking about the fact that the troops may prefer a solo shot of themselves with Middleton. Your outfit it is a silk white top and olive-green clutch, L. K. Bennett. Kate looked elegantly casual in wide-legged pants, a white silk shirt and a khaki jacket, with her hair half swept off her face. And as soon as the Duchess bent over a project, I ran to her one of the young developers and kissed him on the cheek.
The Duchess of Cambridge has a more conservative style and generally sticks to royal dress-code acceptable skirts and dresses. Kate then quipped back, "You're a nightmare with that!" At one point, Prince William reportedly reminded the servicemen to "keep the pizza off the sofas!"
Comey set for closed-door interview with House Republicans
Comey initially resisted the subpoena from committee chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), saying he wanted a public hearing. Comey was on the Hill after backing down in his effort to fight a subpoena to force him to testify.
During a Kensington Palace Christmas party on Tuesday, the Cambridges met the families of pilots, senior officers and ground crews from 11 Squadron - a Typhoon fighter unit based at RAF Coningsby in Lincolnshire and flying missions from Cyprus to combat Isis.
On a walkabout outside the Warrant Officers and Sergeants' Mess, the Duchess chatted to Rhian Davis, who was carrying 10-week-old daughter Dorothy in a sling.
Meanwhile, Kate revealed that Prince Louis, who is seven months old, has already started practising his royal wave.
As artificial snow fell, William chucked artificial snowballs at a children's entertainer, and Kate was caught in the crossfire.
- Documents Show Facebook Using User Data as Leverage
- Facebook executive grilled by MPs after Parliament seizes data scandal documents
- Residential neighborhoods of Aleppo fired chemical weapons, more than 100 injured
- May faces contempt of parliament threat from Labour as Brexit advice leaks
- Messi steals Ronaldo's Champions League record
- G20 Summit Opens In Argentina Amid Ukraine Crisis
- Rudy Giuliani's Twitter typo gives rise to anti-Trump site
- How to watch Manchester United vs
- Mark Fitzpatrick: Iran missile test not a 'violation' of UNSCR 2231
- Fortnite season 7 gets snowy, adds planes and a new creative mode