Kate previously wore the chic blazer by the label, which is also one of Meghan's favourites, during her tour of Canada in 2016.
Before posing together, Prince William pointed towards Middleton and asked: "Do you want me to get out of the photo?" - seemingly joking about the fact that the troops may prefer a solo shot of themselves with Middleton. Your outfit it is a silk white top and olive-green clutch, L. K. Bennett. Kate looked elegantly casual in wide-legged pants, a white silk shirt and a khaki jacket, with her hair half swept off her face. And as soon as the Duchess bent over a project, I ran to her one of the young developers and kissed him on the cheek.
The Duchess of Cambridge has a more conservative style and generally sticks to royal dress-code acceptable skirts and dresses. Kate then quipped back, "You're a nightmare with that!" At one point, Prince William reportedly reminded the servicemen to "keep the pizza off the sofas!"
Prince William and Kate bring gifts to RAF base in Cyprus
During a Kensington Palace Christmas party on Tuesday, the Cambridges met the families of pilots, senior officers and ground crews from 11 Squadron - a Typhoon fighter unit based at RAF Coningsby in Lincolnshire and flying missions from Cyprus to combat Isis.
On a walkabout outside the Warrant Officers and Sergeants' Mess, the Duchess chatted to Rhian Davis, who was carrying 10-week-old daughter Dorothy in a sling.
Meanwhile, Kate revealed that Prince Louis, who is seven months old, has already started practising his royal wave.
As artificial snow fell, William chucked artificial snowballs at a children's entertainer, and Kate was caught in the crossfire.
Facebook executive grilled by MPs after Parliament seizes data scandal documents
A Facebook spokesperson said Six4Three's claims had "no merit, and we will continue to defend ourselves vigorously". MP Damian Collins later told the BBC that he trusted the reports were "exceptionally pertinent" to his request.
- 2018's Highest Paid YouTubers Have Been Revealed And There Are Some Surprises
- Carbon Emissions Took Off Like a 'Freight Train' in 2018
- Senate defies Trump, showing anger with Saudis for Khashoggi
- G20 Summit Opens In Argentina Amid Ukraine Crisis
- May faces contempt of parliament threat from Labour as Brexit advice leaks
- Burnley 1-3 Liverpool: Reds mount comeback to ensure record breaking start
- Angela Merkel's Plane in Emergency Landing after Technical Glitch
- Trump to meet Erdoğan at G20 summit in Argentina
- O2 mobile network down due to software issue
- Kid Rock out of Christmas parade after comments