There isn't a game that has changed as much as Fortnite and you really feel it when you sit down and look back at past seasons. With us now solidly into the Christmas period, we've seen the map overhauled to a winter wonderland to help us feel festive throughout the winter.
The holiday season is upon is and along with it comes a new season of Fortnite. I mentioned that snow covered almost a third of the map, but what's important to understand is that the map with the addition of the iceberg also got a lot bigger.
'Fortnite' season seven adds planes, custom weapons and lots of ice
Epic Games has added a collection of new content across the board for fans to explore. For you chill and thrill seekers, the new Frosty Flights location and Expedition outposts are outfitted with the new Stormwing planes so you can take to the skies. It lets you build your own Island and play together on it with friends. One particularly interesting feature this time around is the addition of Wraps, which can be used to decorate your weapons and vehicles once earned. You can buy it for roughly $10 to give you a tiered system for unlocking rewards and - like every season - there are 100 new tiers to unlock. Once you've completed part one, finish the game and get ready for part two of the challenge, which is dancing on top of a metal turtle.
Members of the Fortnite community who are familiar with the involvement of Epic Games were quick to spot that the new buff Santa Clause skin of Sgt.
Brian Mulroney remembers George HW Bush as 'a great friend of Canada'
Consider that a Bush was on the ballot in every presidential election but one from 1980 to 2004. He flew 58 combat missions and was shot down over the Pacific by Japanese anti-aircraft fire.
- White officer indicted for murder in killing of black man
- Kate reveals Prince Louis has hit an adorable new milestone
- 2018's Highest Paid YouTubers Have Been Revealed And There Are Some Surprises
- G20 Summit Opens In Argentina Amid Ukraine Crisis
- O2 mobile network down due to software issue
- Messi steals Ronaldo's Champions League record
- Endangered seal with eel up its nose remains a mystery
- Senate defies Trump, showing anger with Saudis for Khashoggi
- Angela Merkel's Plane in Emergency Landing after Technical Glitch
- Residential neighborhoods of Aleppo fired chemical weapons, more than 100 injured