Trump himself tweets constantly about the "Witch Hunt", and Giuliani plays ball with tweets of his own.
Rudy Giuliani, who most people know as the former mayor of New York City mayor and a failed presidential candidate, is also President Trump's attorney in the Russian Federation investigation. The G-20 reference inadvertently created a URL, which was promptly purchased and redirected to a site that says: "Donald J. Trump is a traitor to our country".
He announced the move on the platform, writing: "Rudy didn't separate g-20 from.in so ya boy bought the domain".
G20 Summit: May 'encourages' Saudi Arabia to co-operate in murder investigation
Saudi Arabia's de facto ruler, quickly exited the stage without shaking hands or talking with other leaders. How are leaders greeting the Saudi Crown Prince? It's unclear what the two were discussing in the clip.
Instead of seeing the obvious answer, Giuliani is convinced that he is the latest target for a supposed anti-conservative bias on social media. But what they may not know is that Giuliani is also an informal advisor to Trump on cybersecurity.
A Twitter spokesman said "the accusation that we're artificially injecting something into a tweet is completely false". The same thing-period no space-occurred later and it didn't happen. His "evidence" for this was the fact that the second time in that same tweet where he made the same "no space after a period" typo - creating "Helsinki.Either" - it did not turn into a link. When publishing his tweet, Giuliani did not notice that Twitter had turned it blue, indicating it was clickable.
One Twitter user previously claimed credit for taking advantage of this window of opportunity.
Keep that in mind as we travel back to Friday, when Giuliani tweeted some complaints about Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Politics watchers will know that he's been acting as the President's lawyer, in which (as far as I can tell) his main job is to go on TV news programs and reveal stuff no lawyer should reveal. To prevent that from happening, Velazquez made a quick update to his website.
- G20 Summit Opens In Argentina Amid Ukraine Crisis
- Pouille confirmed for Sunday singles in Davis Cup final
- Burnley 1-3 Liverpool: Reds mount comeback to ensure record breaking start
- Messi steals Ronaldo's Champions League record
- Documents Show Facebook Using User Data as Leverage
- Facebook executive grilled by MPs after Parliament seizes data scandal documents
- Kremlin Says Putin, Trump Will Meet on Sidelines of G-20
- Mark Fitzpatrick: Iran missile test not a 'violation' of UNSCR 2231
- Trump to meet Erdoğan at G20 summit in Argentina
- Trump asks for transgender military ban from Supreme Court in rare move