"I think the president's doing a great job with his policies", said Kid Rock. "It is so hard for people to get past we can disagree and still be cordial with one another, and just talk about things without going for each other's throats and protesting everything".
"God forbid you say something a little bit wrong, you're racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, this that and another", said Rock, who was born Robert Ritchie.
Doocy told Rock, "You can not say that". "All I can say is, this b**ch and these b**ches would be happy to have you on the show and have a beer", she said.
The city of Nashville made a decision to strip him of his grand marshal duties for the Christmas parade on Saturday. Shaw agreed, and rode at the head of the parade in a horse-drawn carriage on Saturday morning. His actions likely saved the lives of many more people in the restaurant, as the shooter had already killed four people and was about to shoot more.
Climate Change May Chastise US economy, US government report says
According to the report, the US Southeast alone will probably lose over a half a billion labor hours by 2100 due to extreme heat.
Mayor David Briley also threatened now to show if Kid Rock retained his title.
"I don't really know, when everyone said that (I was a hero), it feels selfish", Shaw told The Tennessean.
In a tweet, he wrote, "I will not be participating in tomorrow's Nashville Christmas parade".
Though the on-air reporter immediately apologized for Rock's statement, and later issued a second on-air apology on their network, the damage was done in Nashville.
"She has a different point of view than you do", Doocy said.
"I did apologize for the language, not the sentiment", Kid Rock said, laughing, clad in sunglasses while clutching another unidentified drink in a styrofoam cup.
- Man shoots woman to death in Ocala Walmart, still at large
- Manchester United v Young Boys
- G20 Summit: May 'encourages' Saudi Arabia to co-operate in murder investigation
- Pouille confirmed for Sunday singles in Davis Cup final
- Facebook executive grilled by MPs after Parliament seizes data scandal documents
- Residential neighborhoods of Aleppo fired chemical weapons, more than 100 injured
- 'Man United are not far off City'
- Angela Merkel's Plane in Emergency Landing after Technical Glitch
- Warriors star Stephen Curry involved in multi-car accident
- GM to slash jobs and production as USA sedan sales sink