The Ocala Police Department said a woman has died after getting shot by a man during a domestic dispute at the Walmart on East Silver Springs Blvd.
The shooter and woman knew each other, and had been in a physical dispute near the Walmart garden section, police said.
The woman screamed during the apparently physical altercation and employees called 911 and tried to intervene.
The suspect rode away from the store on a bike wearing an orange vest and brown shorts, the Ocala StarBanner reports.
Authorities say a SWAT team surrounded a home a few miles (kilometers) away and evacuated neighbors before Johnson was found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Police say Johnson fled the scene on a bicycle and then shot himself. Police also said via Twitter that they will be releasing a photo of the suspect as soon as possible.
Trump ordered to allow CNN journalist back
But he left open the possibility that Trump could revoke Acosta's press pass again, if due process was given. But the judge also emphasised the "very limited nature" of his ruling Friday.
Ballard told the newspaper that the pair had been arguing all day Saturday because he wanted to get back together and she did not.
The man is in custody and suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Her death was confirmed by the Ocala police by a tweet at 2:52 p.m.
He said the victim and the gunman dated for about nine months but were now apart. The woman died at a hospital. He was alive when he was taken to the hospital.
The woman was pronounced dead at the store but her identity has not been released.
- May to continue negotiations on UK’s EU exit
- Trump and his legal team met Monday to answer Mueller's questions
- Washington Redskins signing Mark Sanchez after losing Alex Smith
- President rakes over causes of fire in California
- 'Jarryd has issues to deal with': Greenberg steers clear of Hayne charge
- Oil snaps losing streak amid renewed speculation of OPEC production cut
- The John Lewis Christmas advert 2018 has finally arrived - see it here!
- Federer routs Thiem to keep chances alive at ATP Finals
- Wayne Rooney 'embarrassed' by the end of his time at Manchester United
- Bobbitt, couple charged in homeless GoFundMe case