According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident occurred just before 9 a.m. PST on Westbound Highway 24 on the Oakland side of the Caldecott Tunnel.
Authorities say Curry was driving a black Porsche on Friday when the driver of a Lexus lost control and struck his vehicle.
Curry was hit twice, first after a vehicle spun out and hit him and then against when a second auto rear-ended him, according to California Highway Patrol.
While the athlete's Porche was damaged, all drivers involved in the accident came out unharmed.
Trump ordered to allow CNN journalist back
But he left open the possibility that Trump could revoke Acosta's press pass again, if due process was given. But the judge also emphasised the "very limited nature" of his ruling Friday.
'We'd like to remind everyone to wear their seat belts and slow down, ' the spokesman said.
As if the bad couldn't get worse for the scuffling Warriors right about now.
After the crash, Curry made it to the Warriors" practice facility and the team said he was "fine' after the morning's events.
Curry has been out of the game since November 8 due to a groin injury and was not scheduled to play in Friday night's game against the Trailblazers. He is leading the league with 29.5 points per game this season.
- Wayne Rooney 'embarrassed' by the end of his time at Manchester United
- How Pelosi battle reflects Democratic frustration over leadership 'bottleneck'
- 3 people shot at Galleria in Hoover, gunman dead
- Protectionism 'doomed to failure', Xi Jinping says in swipe at US
- Bobbitt, couple charged in homeless GoFundMe case
- Thousands of animals rescued from California wildfires
- Netanyahu says ‘unnecessary and wrong’ to call snap Israeli polls
- President rakes over causes of fire in California
- Finnish president confirms forestry chat with Donald Trump
- Kareena calls Sara Ali Khan a "born star" ahead of debut film