He is also not to assault, molest, harass, threaten or otherwise interfere with the victim, stalk or engage in any other conduct that intimidates the victim or a person with whom the victim has a domestic relationship.
Jarryd Hayne presented himself to police on Monday afternoon.
Two years later and he is now facing sexual assault charges.
"Detectives from the Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad arrested a 30-year-old man at Ryde Police Station just after 4pm today (Monday 19 November 2018)".
Jarryd Hayne allegedly bit his victim.
Latest Colorado Weather Forecast: Two Storms Heading For Colorado
Snow squalls are now moving across New York State and will enter the Berkshires around mid-afternoon. I don't expect roads to become a problem in most areas as temperatures will be marginally cold.
It was reported Hayne declined to be formally interviewed.
Hayne spent the night in jail and was charged with aggravated sexual assault-inflicting actual bodily harm after questioning from detectives in the sex crimes squad.
Hayne's representative Wayne Beavis opted not to comment when contacted by AAP after the allegations arose.
Police will also allege as the woman resisted - Hayne bit her so savagely, she bled profusely - was sent to hospital, requiring surgery - and there are photos of her injuries.
Hayne is now without an NRL club after his season ended with the Parramatta Eels.
Hayne is also defending a civil case in the United States over a woman's accusations that he raped her during his time as a San Francisco 49ers National Football League player.
It comes a week after news broke the two-time Dally M award victor was being investigated over claims he sexually assaulted a 26-year-old woman on grand final night.
He is one of the biggest and now most controversial figures in rugby league over the past decade.
- Cent & Nas Send Prayers To Diddy After Kim Porter's Death
- Washington Redskins signing Mark Sanchez after losing Alex Smith
- Melania Trump calls for White House security aide to be fired
- Check Out John Williams' New Score For Disney's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- May to continue negotiations on UK’s EU exit
- How Pelosi battle reflects Democratic frustration over leadership 'bottleneck'
- Federer routs Thiem to keep chances alive at ATP Finals
- Armie Hammer called out celebrities for posting pics with Stan Lee
- Netanyahu says ‘unnecessary and wrong’ to call snap Israeli polls
- Fight over Jim Acosta's White House press pass seems far from over